Manik nodded and walked ahead..

In MaNan's Bedroom

Manik walked inside and placed Nandini on the bed, who looked so pale and tired.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, mujhe yaha kyu laye ho? I'm fine.

Manik (glared): Shut up, Lilliput. Have you looked at yourself? You look so weak and pale and here you're saying that you're fine. Don't make me shout at you, Lilliput.

Nandini (bad face): As if you aren't.

He groaned in anger while she turned her face away. Soon, Nyonika walked inside once Manik opened the door for her.

Nyonika: Nandu, ye juice peena hai tujhe aur saath mein fruits bhi.

Manik (frowned): Mom, she would have thrown up even last night's food then how can she stay on only fruits and juices?

Nandini stared at him in disbelief while Nyonika palmed her face on seeing her son's unnecessary worries.

Nyonika (sighed): Manik, you can't expect a person to have a plate of food just after throwing up. Only liquid food is needed, make her have fruits bit by bit.

She walked out after patting Nandini's cheeks and giving an assuring smile to Manik.

Nandini: I'm not talking to you.

He sat beside her and kept the glass of juice near her mouth and she had it without any protests but kept a poker face for him. He took a piece of apple and she had it too but didn't speak anything to him making him to groan harder.

Nandini: I'm done.

He kept the plate aside and took her on his lap to which she started to wriggle in his grip.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, I'm not talking to you.

He took her face in his palms and kissed her forehead affectionately which halted her movements.

Manik: I love you!

She sighed and stared in his eyes tiredly.

Nandini: You don't let me be angry at you for so long.

He chuckled hearing her.

Manik: Lilliput, I can't see you in pain but then nowadays, you're always in pain.

Nandini: But, that doesn't mean you can shout at me. Mujhe acha nahi lagtha.

She looked away with her puffed cheeks which he caressed with his fingers.

Manik: I'm sorry, Lilliput. But, on seeing you in pain, I get angry at myself. Its because of me you're in pain.

Nandini (confusedly): What?

Manik: You're sick since the moment you got pregnant and its because of me. I didn't know pregnancy was this hard.

She shook her head in disbelief before smacking his head.

Nandini: Kuch bhi Grumpy coffee. Like, don't you see me happy since the moment I got to know that I'm expecting a baby, your baby, our Lil one. Aur tum kehthe ho ki I'm falling sick after getting pregnant. Its not falling sick, Grumpy coffee, it's a part of pregnancy. Haven't you heard it, for every good thing to happen, you need to work hard and having a baby of our own is a wonderful feeling, especially for a mother and I want to work hard to get him/her. I won't let anyone to say being pregnant is falling sick, not even you Mr. Over-worrying Coffee.