Nandini (angrily): You should have known while looking in my eyes, stupid coffee..

Manik: Then why didn't you see the love that I have for you in my eyes..?

She stared at him in surprise..

Nandini: What do you mean, Grumpy coffee..? I know how much you love me.

Manik: Then, how could you even think that you're irritating me..?

Nandini (sighed): Because, it's the truth. Am I not irritating you by nagging for each and every thing which you would have never done for anyone a..

Manik: Yes, because I never felt like doing it for anyone. Because, I love you..

She stared at him with her eyes softened..

Manik (smiled): You know I'm not expressive enough to let you know that I love you so fulfilling your wishes make me believe that I'm showing my love to you. Its not like you're irritating me, Lilliput. Yes, I agree, I get angry when you ask for something that I'm unable to give you. I did get angry when you asked me to take you for a date because I never went for a midnight date. Also, you need proper sleep but its okay, I know how to get you both safe and healthy. But, this anger of mine doesn't mean I'm regretting anything that I do for you. I love you so doing something for you makes me happy. You make me a lot happy, Lilliput, just by being my side. Then, can't I give this much to you..

She crashed in his arms on hearing him. Manik Malhotra is a person with very less expressiveness in his blood. On seeing him confessing his love for her on an on just to make her believe that she holds that right to irritate him or to make him angry just made her feel loved. A feeling, she always wanted for herself. All for herself.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee..

She was wrapped in his tight embrace, who was hugging her like his life meant to it when he heard her whisper..

Manik: Hmm..?

Nandini: Stop talking..

Manik (frowned): What..?

Nandini: Stop talking. Nowadays, you make me cry by talking. I don't know why.

He laughed while hearing her and she pouted seeing it. He pecked her pout making her to tap his cheeks lightly for kissing her without permission..

Manik: Come on, kisses with permission are long forgotten. I have the right to kiss you even without your will..

Nandini: And who gave you that right..?

Manik: Our Lil one..!!

She giggled hearing him who winked at her while talking about their baby..

Manik: So, Mrs. Malhotra, would you like to go for a date with me..?

He spoke while kneeling on his one knee making her to sigh dramatically..

Nandini: Well, technically, I hate such cheesy stuffs.

Manik (bad face): I know that.

She grinned and pulled him up and held his elbow..

Nandini: I'm much into Gentleman and according to Nandini Malhotra, Gentlemen don't need to be on knees to ask for a date.

Manik (chuckled): Honestly, I got a typical boyish wife.

Nandini (smirked): Can't help it. I'm not so girly.

He picked her up in his arms and walked out while saying..

Manik: And I'm glad to know that you still have that tiny yourself in you even after carrying my baby, who happens to be a..