Chapter - 5

Recap : Doctor checking Zoya and informing Swara about Zoya's Miscarriage and Zoya is mentally disturbed. Max revealing Zoya's past little after Swara left back to Kolkata . Swara getting to know about Zoya's marriage with Yash Sharma .

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's Pov :

"What?!!! Zoe got married and didn't she think it is necessary for me to know" Swara murmured with tears flowing from her eyes thinking why didn't her Zoe tell this important thing to her Sanskar just side hugged her giving her strength.

"Swara think about her situation like why didn't she tell you about this " Sanskar said trying to control his love who was shattered "Whatever  situation might it be sanskar she should have told me at-least when i told her about my marriage with you " Swara said getting up from the couch  "Swara chori might be she must have forgot to mention by listening your happiness " Sujata said coming near her caressing her head.

"So What mom just a piece of information is what she could have given me at-least in a message " Swara said making all silent has what she said was a valid point "Max continue " Swara said in a stern tone. "Yes Ma'am everything was nice according to my investigation sources but Zoya Ma'am was sad as her parents disowned her for marrying Yash Sharma and then according to my sources it was also stated that Zoya ma'am was put under pressure of hiding the things from you and Mrs.Bose (DIDA) which was made compulsory by Yash Sharma and his best friend Pooja Rastogi who manipulated Zoya Ma'am emotionally as their main aim is to get the property and Company from Zoya ma'am not knowing that the major shares have been put under your name by Zoya Ma'am itself after the day of your return to Kolkata" Max Completed making Swara more angrier thinking of those mere people who took advantage of the bubbly and innocent Zoya.

"And Miscarriage of Zoya " Swara asked making all present there to gasp in shock thinking about the misery of Zoya making their heart bleed for her "Ma'am i'm really sorry but I didn't know about Zoya Ma'am being pregnant at all as I and Riya have been out of town for the Khanna's deal for Six months and Savitha Tai was at her village as Tai's sister's health was not good so only Zoya ma'am and Yash Sharma were here and when we reached here everything was over i mean to say Zoya ma'am was broken ". Max said with a sign at the end.

Swara just sat down with her face in her palms with a sign as she didn't know what to do as she was not understanding anything about what had happened that made her Zoe so broken.

In Guest room :

Zoya was still unconscious with Mary keeping an eye on her as per Swara's order , but suddenly  Mary saw Zoya was sweating and murmuring something but she was not opening her eyes. "Zoya Ma'am ..,,, Ma'am ...,,, Oh god i should inform Swara ma'am that ma'am is gaining her conscious " Mary murmured to herself after trying to wake Zoya up but she was not responding.

Mary ran downstairs near Swara "Ma'am ...,,, Ma'am Zoya ma'am is gaining her consciousness but she is sweating very much and is murmuring something in her with still eyes closed" Mary said with heavy breath as she came running. Swara who heard this just ran towards  the room where Zoya was murmuring something and moving her head left to right "Yash please no please don't leave me...... " Zoya was murmuring continuously "mera baccha ......,,, my baby...,,," Zoya was murmuring when Swara came inside Zoya was still murmuring about baby making her run towards Zoya.

"Zoe ....Zoe.....,,,,,Zoeeeeeeeee....,,,,,,, " Swara shouted shaking her shoulder for making Zoya to come into conscious but Zoya was not moving at all as she was still murmuring in unconsciousness "Mary get water " Swara ordered and she was still continued to shake Zoya. In ten minutes Mary bought a glass of water which Swara took and sprinkled on Zoya's face which made Zoya to twitch a bit and after sprinkling some more water Zoya started to slowly get her conscious making Swara smile and sign in relief.

Zoya slowly opened her eyes and saw Swara sitting on near her with head on her lap and Swara caressing her head this act of her made Zoya overwhelmed that now also there is someone who cares for her "Sh..Shona" Zoya said in slow voice.

To be Continued........,,,,,,,,,,

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guysss..........

How are you all ???????

Sorryyyyyyy for the late update....

So howz the chapter???

~ Shona😘😘