Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68

Começar do início

"Zan Jin, calm down." Yibo slightly squeezed Zan Jin's hands. "Zan Jin, don't cry. It's okay. Whatever happened is the past. You can not change it but you can change the future. Please don't break down now. You need to stay strong."

"Why are you helping me Wang Yibo?" Zan Jin sniffed. "No one in this world helps without any need. Tell me what do you want?"

Yibo let out a deep breath. "I want you to take care of Mingjue. He too needs someone." Yibo looked at Zan Jin. "Only you are capable of doing it, Zan Jin. No one can be more capable than you in dealing with the mafia."

"Why would he accept me Wang Yibo? What's good in me?!" Zan Jin asked desperately "I am nothing but a loser. I had developed feelings for Xiao Zhan too. How will he accept me knowing that I liked Zhan? Moreover, he hates me for hurting Zhan."

"Zan Jin..." Yibo smiled. "The feelings you had for my Zhan is not love. It's just an attraction. If you really loved Zhan, then you wouldn't pull the trigger." Yibo took a sip from his drink. "But you decided not to reveal about Mingjue and went to jail. It's because you love Mingjue from the bottom of your heart. And more furthermore information, Mingjue doesn't hate you. He too has feelings for you."

"Really!?" Zan Jin's eyes sparkled with hope.

"Mn." Yibo smiled. "Zhan and I noticed the emotions in both of your eyes. So we noticed it."

"Was my emotions too obvious?" Zan Jin asked while trying to hide his already tinted cheeks.

"No." Yibo smiled. "You already know that my husband is an expert and successful businessman, so nothing can escape from his eyes. While I too learned those things in the absence of Zhan. So, I too can read people's minds."

"I don't have any idea what should I do now." Zan Jin sighed. "I already chose the wrong path. My dad was nothing but a drinker who lost all his business. He used to abuse me every day and the result is today I became like this."

"Please don't recall the past that hurts you," Yibo said. "You can expect for a bright and better future."

"What should I do now, Yibo? I don't have anything." Zan Jin looked at Yibo with pleading eyes.

"Form a mafia gang again," Yibo said in a cold voice.

"What!?" Zan Jin's eyes popped out.

"You heard it correct. Form a mafia gang, the biggest mafia gang after Mingjue's. You need to make a strong comeback and show Mingjue that you are the most ideal and perfect one for him." Yibo looked at Zan Jin. "I will help you this time."

"But...mafia things are not good Yibo. And, why will you support me?" Zan Jin asked.

"I know." Yibo sighed. "But being a good mafia is not a bad thing. And I am helping you because I already consider you as my friend."

"Really?!" Zan Jin's brows almost disappeared into his hairline. "You really consider me as a friend?!"

"Mn." Yibo nodded. "You lacked a feeling of love. So you turned ruthless. I don't want your future to become like your past. So, I want to help you." Yibo put his drink on the table. "But, if you dare to hurt Zhan or my friends again, I won't let you go. I will make sure to give you the most terrible death."

Zan Jin suddenly chuckled. "Indeed Yibo, only you have the capability to become Xiao Zhan's wife. Just now your words almost sounded the same like him. Same coldness, same determination, same gaze in eyes." He held Yibo's hand. "I promise I won't even hurt Zhan, you and your friends. I cannot forget your kindness Yibo. I can even sacrifice my life for you and Zhan."

"Zan Jin, thank you." Yibo smiled and put his other hand on Zan Jin's. "We need you. And I will be helping you because I don't want to see you cry. Though you act like a heartless jerk, but I see the softness in you. I saw how you help the poor kids and give donations to the orphanage. You have a pure soul."

"Y-you know about it?!" Zan Jin almost froze in his place.

"Mn." Yibo nodded. "I am husband of Sean Xiao Zhan. So, I think nothing can hide from me." Yibo smiled proudly.

"Thank you so much for helping me Yibo." Zan Jin smiled while his happy tears again threatened to flow. "Thank you for bringing the hope in my useless life. Now tell me what should I do now?"

"Zan Jin, Wang Yibo doesn't do things for free," Yibo said without any expressions. "You need to kill Mingjue after dating him."

"What!?" Zan Jin almost stood from his place. "Are you out of your mind?! Why will I kill him?"

"Because I want you to," Yibo smirked. "Won't you even fulfill my little wish since I am helping you so much?"

"Wang Yibo, even though I don't have any power now. It doesn't mean I cannot do anything. I cannot kill Mingjue no matter what. It's better to end my life rather than killing him!" Zan Jin's voice became deadly cold.

"I wanted to hear this from you." A big smile appeared on Yibo's face. "Great! Now I am 100% confirmed that you love Mingjue more than anything. Good. I was just testing you. Sorry." Yibo smiled. "So, now you need to go to London again and form the strongest mafia base so that you can support Mingjue for every moment. I will manage everything here. You will have my support. But the gang created by you must not do illegal things. Got it?"

"Copy that Master Yibo." Zan Jin smiled. "I won't do anything bad. I will be loyal to you and Zhan for the rest of my life."

"Zan Jin, you are speaking like I am your master and you are my servant. Change the style of talking." Yibo chuckled. "You should consider me as your friend Zan Jin. Mingjue already has Zhan's support and you will have mine. So don't worry. Everything will be okay. Form the gang within a month and after that, I will tell you what to do. Ok?"

"Sure." Zan Jin drank his drink. "Yibo, thank you for being my friend."

"Then you should treat me a meal." Yibo wiggled his brows and smiled.

"Sure my best friend." Zan Jin shook his head. "Then I will be leaving for London today by evening's flight? I cannot wait anymore for him."

"I know it right." Yibo chuckled. "I need to call Zhan. Ok?"

"Mn." Zan Jin smiled and Yibo went outside the cafe for the phone call.

___________________________________________

1. May be 2 to 3 more chapters and our story will come to an end.

2. Is anyone excited for MingJin couple? If no, then I will make the raise of their ship as a short one.

3. Stay safe from corona. I don't want to lose any of you.

4. And yes, yesterday I hit 1K followers. Thank you for showing such love. I don't know what I will do without you guys. Thank you so much❤. Love you all💖💖

5. Sorry for not replying to everyone's comments. Recently I am getting busy with studies. I barely get time to read other authors' stories. I read all of your lovely and warm comments. They really make me feel loved. Thank you for commenting on my chapters.  Recently I am having mood swings. I don't know why. So sorry for not replying to your comments. I am trying to give a daily update so that you don't have to wait. Because I know how it feels to wait for updates (because I too wait for updates from my fav author 😅😅). Sorry for the inconvenience.