CHAPTER 3

Harmony POV- 

I am very excited for the party tonight :P me and the girls already have everything under control. My dad is on a business trip for a couple days, which gives me the perfect opportunity to throw a party. :)

The last thing I needed to do was take a shower and get ready. So I went ahead and got all that out the way. 

This is my whole look vvv

Now, since the girls are here and everything is ready, all we needed was the people

Now, since the girls are here and everything is ready, all we needed was the people. We have 30 minutes until it reaches 8:00 and that's when the party starts. 

"It looks so good in here.", Kennedy smiled as she looked around

"I know right, I couldn't have done it without you guys."

"So Harmony, how was it being up close to Julian?", Nicky eased into the conversation.

"Uh-we aren't even talking about Julian right now, why even bring that up?", I rolled my eyes.

"You was blushing, he was blushing. I think there's some kind of connection going on.", she smirked.

"You know what, why don't we talk about you and Javon?", I changed the subject.

"Uh-uh, hell no.", she gave me a disgusted look.

"I know you like him and I see the way you stare at him."

"We ain't gone talk about all that.", her eyes wandered the room.

Julian PV-

I stared up at the huge house as I thought about if I should go inside or not. There was lights flashing everywhere and the music was so loud, you could hear it outside. I could tell there was already a lot of people there because there was multiple cars parked outside. There was also a bunch of people hanging out in the yard, so it must be packed inside.

I began to grow even more nervous as I made my way to her front door. I don't think you have knock so I just went in. 

I couldn't believe my eyes as I stared at the huge crowd of people taking up every inch of space. How in the hell am I supposed to find Harmony? The only familiar faces I saw was her 2 friends, Kennedy and Nicky. I decided to go over to them and ask.

"Hey Julian, glad you could make it. Are you looking for Harmony?", Nicky asked before I could even speak.

 "Yea, do you guys know where she is?"

"She's in the backyard, some assholes poured a bunch of beer into the pool.", she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, so should I just go back there or...is she in a bad mood."

"Oh no, you can go back there, it's fine.", she smiled.

"Alright, thanks."

"No problem."

IM JUST HAVING FUN GUYS, SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS.

Hey  Girlies !!! I  hope you guys are doing good, I love you guys, please  follow  and vote❤❤❤❤AND IM VERY SORRY IF THE STORY ISN'T THAT GOOD, THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO BARE WITH ME YALL