Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67

Start from the beginning

"Come to the point Zhan," Mingjue said frustratingly.

"Mingjue, I know you have your eyes on Zan Jin since along time. When will you start courting him?" Zhan asked softly" You too need someone to look after you."

"Why a criminal like Zan Jin for me?!" Mingjue arched his brow.

"Mingjue, no matter how hard you try to lie to me, you cannot change the fact that you like Zan Jin." Zhan smiled. "Like Bowen said, I can read people's minds just by looking at their faces. And you are my best friends. Do you think my eyes won't find what others couldn't see?"

"How are you so sure about it?" Mingjue asked, slowly accepting his defeat.

"I saw Zan Jin's pictures in secret gallery," Zhan said. "Moreover, the way he found out whereabouts of Guangyao was really quick."

"Zhan, I have the most powerful mafia. So I found about his whereabouts so quick." Mingjue said.

"Mingjue, who are you trying to fool, huh?" Zhan chuckled. "I know you better than you know yourself. If you have the biggest mafia power then I have the most advanced and deadly technology. But you did it with mafia. It's only possible if you are stalking that person for a long time."

"How are you so sure about it?" Yu Bin said drinking his drink.

"Because I stalked Yibo for whole 10 years. So I know everything about stalking and courting." Zhan smiled. "Mingjue, I have already proved that you like Zan Jin. So, when are you planning to tell him?"

"Zhan..." Mingjue put his hand on Zhan's. "How can I? He is in jail now and he tried to harm you. How can I betray you and follow my heart? And yes, you are right. I really do like Zan Jin since a long time."

"Perfect!" Zhan smiled. "Finally you confessed. I also doubted about your feelings when I saw you looking at Zan Jin before Yu Bin took him away. Your eyes contained many emotions together which I never saw before."

"You saw?" Mingjue's brows almost disappeared into the hairline.

"Mn." Zhan chuckled. "You looked at him like a lost kid looking for his mama."

"Was that too obvious?" Mingjue scratched his head nervously.

"No." Zhan smiled. "You know I am already a crafty businessman. So my nothing can escape my eyes."

"Tch." Mingjue smiled and rolled his eyes. "Zhan, you gonna be death for me one day."

"I know." Zhan chuckled. "You smiled after such a long time. So, when will you talk to him?"

"I don't know." Mingjue looked at Zhan with 'help me' look. "Maybe after his release from jail."

"Don't worry bro. I will help you." Zhan said patting his chest.

"Love Shifu Zhan, don't you think you should help someone too?" Mingjue wiggled his brows looked at Yu Bin before looking at Zhan.

"You mean...Yu Bin?" Zhan raised his brows.

"Who else is a single bird here?" Mingjue chuckled.

"So, officer Yu, when are you going to encounter your secret sweetheart?" Zhan asked dramatically.

"What secret lover?" Yu Bin scoffed.

"Don't you know, hm?" Mingjue smiled teasingly. "How about you ask Li Bowen for your help?"

"Huh?" Yu Bin's eyes widened.

"How can I help you, Yu Bin?" Bowen asked looking into Yu Bin's eyes.