The Truth Comes Out

I raise my head from the crook of Zeldris' neck with a look of shock on my face. "No that can't be right there has to have been a mistake, someone forced him to do this! I bet it was Ludociel, he probably found a way to control Meliodas!"

"No Y/N, it wasn't Ludociel, Meliodas did it of his own free will."

"No! He'd never do something like that , he'd never betray his family! His friends! Me..."

"I know its hard to wrap your head around, I still can't believe it and I've known for 3,000 years. He apparently fell in-love with this goddess ,and she convinced him it was a good idea to run away together. When my father caught them we found out that the goddess happened to be the supreme deity's daughter in all luck. So her and father cursed the goddess and Meliodas."

"Where is he Zeldris , I know you know. I need to see this for myself."

"Y/n its not a good idea it'll just hurt you more and I can't bear to see you in pain over my idiot brothers decisions." He says caressing my cheek softly.

"I know but I won't believe it unless I see it with my own eyes, please Zel."

*Sigh* "He's about 250 miles North from here. Be careful though he has friends."

"Thank-you Zeldris, I'll be back one way or another."

"You better be" He growls, pulling me to meet his lips. We break apart and I crack a smile,I stop flapping my wings and free-fall, a giggle falling from my lips.

ZELDRIS POV

'What am I going to do with that one' I think to myself smiling, as I start to descend.

Y/N POV

I wave goodbye to the Commandments with a short "I'll be back soon" Estarossa gives a snide"You better be or I'll come get you myself" I roll my eyes and continue flying North.

' It can't be true right? Meliodas would never voluntarily leave us. Right?'

Before I can contemplate anymore, a large green pig comes into view. I approach the animal, in my periferal bison I see a giant hammer being swung at me. I dodge the attack and fly above to see my aslant."It's rather rude to attack someone without even asking there name",I shout down at the giant.

"I don't need to know your name to know you're apart of the Ten Commandments", the giant replies. I look over to see people have exited the bar like structure. My eyes land on a certain blonde. I land on the pigs back and see all the people with the exception of Merlin and Meliodas are in a fighting stance. I shrug it off ,knowing I could take any of them and run to Meliodas. I'm tackled into a hug which I instantly return. The others look at us with questioning eyes, but all I can think about is how good it feels to be in Meli's arms again, smelling his calming scent of lavender and rain. We break apart and we both have tears in our eyes.

"I've missed you so much N/n"

"I've missed you too Meli"

"Ahem,Cap'n you gonna tell us why the hell you're hugging the enemy or are you gonna make us guess?"A tall leather clad siverette asks.

"Guys this is Y/n, shes my..."

"Lover, or at least I thought I was until Zeldris tells me about how you betrayed us for some goddess what the hells with that"

"Y/n you don't understand-"

"I understand that I'm going to need a drink. Merlin, good to see you again how about we go catch up over a good Ale. I haven't had one of those in 3,000 years", I say walking into the tavern. I can hear the questions as soon as I'm inside.

"So Merlin what's this whole curse thing I've heard about?"I ask as I gulp down my Vanya Ale.

"Elizabeth the goddess put a spell on Meliodas to think he was involve with her, and they were going to run away together but the Demon King and the Supreme Deity caught them, put a curse on them to that Meliodas is immortal but whenever he dies he loses some his emotions. And Elizabeth is Reincarnated without her memories but when she remembers she has three days until she eventually dies in front of Meliodas."Merlin explains flatly. I sit there listening silently and thinking of how much pain my lover has gone through in the 3,000 years I've been away.

"Wait so is the original spell that Elizabeth casted still intact, does Meliodas still love her?",my voice cracking.

"No, once Meliodas figured out that he didn't really love her he had me break it. He thought Elizabeth was you the whole time. Once he knew it wasn't he started looking for you, along with finding out how to break the curse."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, my body visibly relaxes. 'I don't know what I would do if Meli loved someone else.'"So where is this 'new Elizabeth' I'd like to see what she's made of."

"Now Now Y/n, her powers are locked away so now she's as weak as a human. She also doesn't remember anything that happened so there would be no point in attacking her at this point in time. I suggest waiting until she retains her memories." She says as she sips at her red wine.

"Good point.", the others start to pile in with their questions now answered. The first one to speak up is the silverette."So it seems you mean a lot to the Cap'n so that means you mean something to us."

"Well now that that's settled how bout' we get some introductions going here. My names Y/n the Commandment of Vengeance and Captain of the Ten Commandments."

"Well I'm Ban the Fox Sin of Greed"

"King the Grizzly Sin of Sloth"

"Escandor Lion Sin of Pride"The cocky one with giant muscles basically screams at me. He looks over at Merlin checking to see if she noticed his confidence: I'll have to make a mental note of his feelings for her.

"Hi! I'm Diane the Serpent Sin of Envy I'm sorry I attacked you earlier I didn't know you were friends with the Captain."She says with a grin.

"Thats quite alright Diane I'm far passed used to it by now" I reply with a grin of my own.

"I'm Gowther the Goat Sin of Lust. Sparkle!"He says while putting a peace sin against the side of his face. 'Okay then, apparently the actual Gowther made a doll, that's strange.'

"Now you already know who I am but nonetheless, Meliodas the Dragon sin of Wrath ,Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins!"Meli says with a smile. I smile back at him.

I girl steps out from behind Meli."Its nice to meet you Lady Y/n, I'm princess Elizabeth of Lioness! It's so great to meet you"I take a step forward and Meliodas is instantly infront of me holding me back whispering in my ear.

"Calm down baby you know I'm all yours there's no point in hurting her she doesn't remember anything. Just take a deep breath."I relax in his arms, nodding, and taking a deep breath. Returning to my normal happy demeanor with Meliodas at my side I smile back at the group."Its great to meet you all! I'm sure we will become good friends."

I only have two thoughts on my mind:I need to figure out how to break this damn curse on Meliodas , and I need to tell Zeldris that he isn't a traitor.