A life of lies (An Akatsuki Fan Fiction)

I woke up in the middle of the night, some thing cold was held against my neck. There was no moon. Then I realised that i was outside, and the cold thing against my neck was a knife.

For a second my heart stopped, fear started to over take me. I dared not move. I heard someone talk, "is she it?" "I think so, she matched the descriptions that leader gave us." "what a wimp she is! sleeping like a dead pig even though she's been kidnapped! un!" My mind started to clear, i saw that the men who were talking were wearing similar black cloaks, black cloaks with red clouds on it.

Akatsuki.

As quick as i can manage, I pushed the blade away, and ran. "Shoot!" I heard one of them say, and they started to chase me. Game on, I smiled.

I quickly located the village, and soon was back in my house. Changed into long pants and wrap aroud shirt, grabbed my sword, and pulled on my mask, which covered the bottom part of my face. Pulled on a black cloak, and was just about to go, when I suddenly remembered; I forgot Aimi! I ran inside, there was a little white fox sleeping on the bed. I picked her up with one arm, hastily shoved her into my cloak, and fled. 

I ran into the forest, they were just behind me, and i heard their footsteps. I was just about to pull the hood on my cloak over my face when I bumped into something, that something grabbed me by the neck, and lifted me up into the air. I couldn't breath, but the something did not show me any mercy, he or she graped my neck even harder, and I blacked out.

When I finally came back to my senses, I was sitting in a cave, and those voices were talking again. "Itachi! I said we dont need your help! we were able to catch her on our own! un!" "If I didn't strangle her, she would had fled." Ha, so you were the one who choked me. I slowly opened one eye, and saw a blonde man arguing with a dark haired man, beside him, was a figure with a tail sticking out at the end of his cloak, it looked like a scorpion.

I wanted to get up, but something tied my legs togeather. It was Chakra strings, so one of them must be a puppeteer. I think it is the scorpion figure. 

"She's awake." I heard the scorpion say, he must have felt the vibeation of the strings when i tried to get up. "We know who you are, so there is no point lying to us."Cold sweat ran down my spine, my true identity? How on earth did those cloaked men knew this! "Sadako from the village of rain." My tensened muscles relaxed a bit, so they only know my fake identity, thats good. "What do you want from me?" I asked, "We are from a secret organisation, and currently we are needing another member." "And I was hoping to get away from all this secretness." I said, trying to act bored.

"You shall be our next member, but before you do, you must prove that you are worthy to become one of us. " I let out a big yawn, and I saw the blonde man and the scorpion twitch, unpleased by my 'comment', but the black haired man, who the blonde guy reffered to as Itachi, did not move. "What do I need to do? Walk on my head?" Itachi shook his head, "kidnapp the star village's Kage."