S03 E04: Hunk a Hunk of Burning Love

Start from the beginning

"Grr!" Gantu angrily groaned as he grabbed the sandwich out of his face and slammed it down on the floor. As soon as he raised his fist, he started to wonder what has gotten into him. "Hey..." Gantu cautiously sat next to disturbed Reuben to try to talk to him. "What's gotten into you? You aren't acting the way you normally do."

"What are you blubbering about?" Reuben asked, annoyed.

"Well, whenever you watch Sandwich Channel, you always make sandwiches," Gantu listed. "You never throw anything at me, but you threw a sandwich at my face. Something is definitely bothering you."

"Hmph," Reuben stood up, walked to his bed, and covered himself with the blanket. 

"All right, I'll leave you alone," Gantu said, concerned about Reuben. "But I need you to talk to me about when you're ready."

********

Stitch came back with Angel for dinner time. Lilo invited Angel for dinner too. 

"Gaba ghi!" Stitch said to pass Angel the cake for desserts. 

"All right, Stitch," Lilo said. "Angel gets it first."

"Here you go, boojiboo," Stitch said as he passed Angel the biggest slice. 

"Takka, boojiboo," Angel purred. 

"Heeeh-heh-heh! Looks like 624 and 626 are hunkahunka burnin' love no?" Jumba teased.

"Aww, only if I could get this on camera," Pleakley said.

"Speaking of Hunkahunka," Lilo said as she swallowed her mouthful of cake. "We need to remodify Hunkahunka so that we can find its one true place!"

"Yes, however Experiement 323 is very tricky for remodifying," Jumba said. "Must to be finding a new way to make 323 become something useful."

"Just figure out everything with those experiments please," Nani said as she pointed at Jumba with her fork. "I don't want them in the house!"

"Not to be worrying, larger girl," Jumba said. "Jumba will be remodifying 323 in no time! Heh-heh-heh!"

"So, how long will Angel stay with us?" Lilo asked. 

"Huzziuh!" Angel said. 

"624 said she will stay here for two weeks this time." Jumba translated. 

"Then she'll have more than enough to go on new adventures with us! Right, Stitch?" Lilo said.

"Ih!" Stitch agreed happily.

********

After covering himself with a blanket, he did not get up even when Gantu called him for dinner. "Reuben! Dinner!" 

"I'll pass!" Reuben said as loud as possible so that Gantu can still hear him even with the blanket over his face. 

Even though it sounded muffled, Gantu was still able to hear Reuben tell him that he'll pass dinner. "All right, then, more for me!" Gantu said as he say down and took the first bite of his dinner sandwich. 

Reuben was still lying and crouching in his bed with a blanket over his whole body. This is not fair! I had my eyes on her first! He thought angrily. Only if I can get her back! Wait... Reuben then had an idea. He pulled out a list of experiments that Lilo had trouble finding their one true place, and he noticed Hunkahunka, Experiment 323, in the list. 

"Say, Gantu," Reuben called as he stood next to him with the list in his hand. 

"You feel like eating now?" Gantu asked.