Chapter 13: Na Jaemin

Începe de la început

Jaemin smiled down at that sketch. He had gone to his dorm later and colored in just the hair with his extremely old colored pencil set. Jaemin frowned before pulling out his phone to write himself a reminder to buy more colored pencils.

He finally flipped to his latest page and pulled a pencil out of his bag before turning to the two boys he was drawing. He smiled softly as he looked at Jeno and Renjun placed comfortably on the paper. He had just recently started and was focusing exclusively on their faces.

He had started with Jeno, choosing to sketch him mid-laugh. He paid close attention to his eyes which were pulled into crescents. The rest of his face was pulled up into a happy expression, his check bones definitive and his teeth displayed for the world to see. His brown hair was parted down the middle but pulled apart to show the middle of his forehead. Jaemin felt his chest squeeze the more he looked at it, making a mental note to shade the hair darker in a couple of spots.

He had then moved onto Renjun, who he drew in a much more serious tone than Jeno. Jaemin had drawn his head slightly tilted, his eyes staring off to the side. However, in high contrast to Jeno's face, Renjun's was pulled into a resting expression, closer to glaring than to smiling. His lips were drawn with excessive care (extremely excessive care) and had come out looking incredibly soft and full. He had paid close attention to Renjun's sharp yet subtle jawline and to his brown hair which fell gracefully over his right eyebrow. Jaemin had also decided for the hell of it to draw a black, wide-brimmed hat that covered the back of Renjun's head, working to highlight Renjun's face.

How had he ended up with two incredibly good-looking soon-to-be boyfriends?

Jaemin sat there and endlessly fixed the two portraits, either shading, erasing, or wishing he was born with a natural talent for drawing.

Just as Jaemin was about to throw himself off a cliff he was interrupted by his savior,

"Sicheng! I was going to kill myself if you didn't get here in the next minute!" Jaemin cried before flinging himself onto the shocked man standing in the doorway.

"Keep your handle to yourself Satan," Jaemin heard Ten grumble from the hallway and stuck his tongue out at the older before retracting himself from Sicheng. Sicheng just laughed at the new intern before ruffling his hair affectionatly.

"We've got a client coming in any minute, he's getting part of a sleeve done so we're only doing the outline of one section and he'll have to keep coming back." Sicheng explained as the three of them headed back upfront. "It'll take from two to three hours for this first session."

Jaemin groaned at the thought, mood souring as he realized he'll probably miss Jeno.

"I hope that groans not for me." An unfamiliar voice cut through the shop and all three heads whipped towards the low and foreign accent.

"Yuta! It's been forever!" Sicheng happily exclaimed, quick to embrace the blonde-haired male. The male, Yuta Jaemin presumed, just laughed in response, hugging the excited tattooist in his arms. Jaemin took the time to look over the client. He had blonde hair, yes, but there were hints of purple throughout the long length. The man had several piercings on each ear, probably more elsewhere on his body Jaemin mused. He was wearing a brown and white coat over a grey shirt, a dog tag hanging around his neck, and blue jeans that were cuffed at the end, right above beat-up sneakers.

"I hope you're not planning on cheating," an amused voice cut into Jaemin's thoughts, his eyes showcasing his panic as he turned to meet Renjun's gaze.

"You know I only have eyes for you," Jaemin cooed, quick to smother the shorter in an overbearing hug, ignoring Renjun's protests and flailing arms. A deep laugh pulled Jaemin back to the client and he turned to see an easy smile placed on his features.