Chapter 11: Huang Renjun

Start from the beginning

"Um," Jisung piped up, "My dorm is not even two minutes from here. I have some leftover food that we can make if you guys want." He offered. Renjun and Chenle both looked gratefully at Jisung before smothering him in hugs.

"You're our new best friend and there's nothing that you can do about it," Renjun said, now adopting the smaller boy. Jisung just smiled, he had been making lots of new friends lately.

"Let's go!" He cheered, seemingly forgetting that he had just met these two not even a half-hour ago. All three of them cheered as they raced to Jisung's dorm room.

_________________________

"I hope my roommate doesn't mind us taking the food," Jisung laughed as they arrived at the dorm room, pushing it open. "Hello, anyone home?" Jisung jokingly called out and a grunt responded.

"Did you take my shirt Jisung, I can't find it anywhere." Came a tired but rough voice and Renjun froze. That voice sounded so familiar and he almost fainted as he saw one of the boys he had been missing come around the corner. Shirtless.

Renjun tried not to drool, he tried so hard, but he definitely did not succeed. Jeno had come around the corner wearing sweatpants that hung low on his hip, exposing his hip line and that familiar bandage. Jeno was running his hands through his hair but that's not what got Renjun. It was the abs, those six-pack abs that weren't covered with anything. Renjun silently thanked any higher force for granting him his desires. Jeno's biceps shifted slightly as the boy came to a pause, meeting Renjun's dazed eyes.

"Renjun?" Jeno's shocked voice echoed, Jisung and Chenle turning towards Renjun confused.

"J-Jeno?" Renjun responded and Chenle's mouth dropped, turning back to the clearly embarrassed, yet shirtless, boy.

"That's Jeno?!" Chenle screamed and started to jump up and down. "Jisung let's leave, we can get my wallet from my dorm." and before Renjun or Jisung could let out a word of protest they were already out the door. Renjun turned back to Jeno, still frozen with shock.

"Uh, hi?" Jeno offered and walked down the short hallway to stand in front of Renjun. Renjun reached out before he could stop himself and placed his hand on Jeno's abs, running his fingers over the muscles. He felt Jeno shiver under his touch but he couldn't bring himself to stop. "Renjun..." Jeno let out a shaky breath and Renjun snapped back to his senses.

"Oh wow I'm so sorry I have no idea why I just did that," Renjun apologized, taking his hand away and looking up at Jeno. What he did not expect was Jeno to grab his wrist and pull Renjun so he was pressed against Jeno's bare chest.

"You know Jisung?" Jeno said softly towards the shorter male whose ears were bright red. Renjun looked up and stared into Jeno's eyes.

"Y-yeah we just met today, he bumped into my friend, the green-haired boy, Chenle and I wanted Chenle to apologize for being rude to Jisung." Renjun managed to say, completely focused on how Jeno's fingers were wrapped around his wrist and how his chest pressed moved up and down with every breath.

"That's nice," Jeno replied, clearly not deeply invested in the conversation but more in the boy he had pressed against himself. After staring at Renjun for what seemed like forever Jeno took a slow step away and released Renjun's wrist before using that hand to run his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry Injunnie, my body just reacted," Jeno sighed, looking apologetically at the emotionally destroyed boy in front of him. "Here, come sit down." Jeno carefully guided a dazed Renjun to sit down on his bed before he turned to his dresser to find another shirt.

"Uh you don't have to," Renjun said before he could stop himself, causing Jeno to turn around amused.

"I don't have to do what?"