The Repeated Love 83 - The Most Wanted Words to be Heard

Start from the beginning

"Uh.. o-okay.."

She giggled. "Okay~! Have fun~!"

-----------------------------------

"Are you sure about this, Riekka? You don't have to force yourself to return. You can always choose other alternative to improve yourself."

'What should I do..?'

"I'm afraid.."

"Of what?"

"I'm afraid.. I couldn't differentiate my duty and my feelings."

"..Is there anyone who get into your way?"

"No.. I-"

"A right hand woman and a right hand man exists for a reason. That is, to share the happiness between you and your boss together."

"...I know..."

"If he say that he do not want you as his right hand woman anymore.. isn't that a good thing? You wont be bound by something, Riekka."

'No..'

"You can live as a normal girl; like you always wanted to be."

'It's not that..'

"Just remember this, Riekka.. a real strength is not from your physical body. It's from within you--your heart."

'I'm scared..'

"The choice is up to you."

"..Yes. Kyudaime-sama (9th)."

'I'm scared.. if it turn out otherwise.. no.. I'm scared of putting too much hope into something that I couldn't reach yet.'

"..Ka."

'Why, Riekka? You should just believe in it.. but why..'

"..Kka..!"

'He have shown me that he has the same mutual feelings, and yet, I..'

"Riekka..!"

You snapped from your thoughts. You blinked, bending your head to the warm touch in your hands.. in his.

"What's the matter? Are you feeling unwell again?"

"Eh- ah, no, I'm fine..!"

"I-I'm sorry- did I hold you too tight?" You gasped when he started to loose his grasp. "No..! I'm alright, really..!"

"Maybe there's a lot of people here. Let's go to the other side." Tsuna pull away from your hand, snaking his arm at the back of your shoulder. "L-let's go." He flushed.

You did, too. "Okay."

His warmth. His touch.

What else can you doubt of when there's a shield of protection in him? He have changed. A lot. You know that he still need your aid no matter how strong he will be soon. You knew.

But why..?

You don't know what is the thing that makes you feel this uneasy. You glanced at him, narrowing your eyes to his awkward, blushing face that tried so hard to maintain his cool expression.

He loved you too.

Maybe.. just maybe, you wanted to hear that words from his own lips. Maybe this is why you are not confident, and afraid that you put hope in something that have not happened yet.