The Repeated Love 78 - Fight, Tsuna!

"Get up, Tsuna."

The baby hitman leans your body onto the tree as he continues again,

"Get up. Do you want to break your promise with Riekka?"

Uni turns to look towards the tired you and back to Tsuna.

"Sawada-san.."

"Are you going to break your promise with Riekka in the future and even the one in the past?" He added.

"Sensei.. let me use my telephat-" You cringed as the pain strikes in. Sweats and exhaustion started to take over your body from the lack of flame--your energy, which is enough to protect your child. Byakuran had took all of your flames to strengthen the layered walls of Tsuna's and his flame.

'Anata..'

"What are you saying now, Reborn-kun? Haven't you been watching from all this battle? Tsunayoshi-kun was just taken down by me!"

"Don't underestimate the strength of Tsuna's dying will. Besides, I'm not talking about whether you can win. Tsuna, you've got no other choice than to defeat Byakuran."

"Heh. Hahaha! What a surprise!! Your last resort at a time like this is to try and slap some fighting spirit into him??"

"Listen, Tsuna. You're not the only one who's fighting a battle of dying will. Uni's sacrificing her life in order to return all of you to a peaceful past."

"Uncle Reborn.."

"Which also, there's a possibility of Riekka's life to be the sacrifice here."

"...!"

"What??"

"Sensei, don't-"

"It's either Riekka herself.. or the child within her."

"What??" Lal abruptly turned to you. "Riekka- is this true??"

You pursed your lips as you place your hand on your belly. "..It's true.. it is one of the sacrifices. Maybe I'm from a very powerful clan than can create a chaos with one flick of a finger, but we are also the sacrifices to obtain the eternal happiness."

"Tch..!" Reborn grind his teeth.

"But.. Uncle Reborn.. how did you know?"

"Of course I know. You and your grandmother, Luce, are two peas in a pod."

"And it is quite the same as Riekka too. To gain one's wish, the price and payment is her soul herself." Reborn added.

"Haha. I see. Then I must stop you from doing such foolish thing; to pay your soul for an eternal happiness. After all, Uni-chan's and Riekka-chan's life exists for my sake, right?"

Gokudera balls his fists. "Byakuran..! Damn you!! Riekka is not a tool-"

Byakuran froze when there's a sudden cough sound coming from behind him that breaks his moments of joy.

"...!"

"Ugh..! Ngh!" Tsuna trembled as he tries to move.

"Juudaime-sama!"

"Sawada-san!!"

Byakuran chuckled as he turned around. "Hahaha! I can't believe Tsunayoshi-kun really woke up from your reproachful encouragement, Reborn-kun. You two really make an astounding team!"

Tsuna clenched his fists to force himself to get up.

"I wont.. hand Riekka and Uni to you..!"

"Hahaha! You are quivering..!"