5

Finally! Our show in Korea! I'm so excited. We open the show with one of Dimash's songs. Once that was over we start to talk to the crowd.

After about two hours, we're close to the end of the show. Dimash is in the middle of singing a love song called 'Love is Like a Dream' I start to sing my verse. He comes over to me and puts his hand on my waist. I shutter a bit and the audience screams and claps.

We are at the last bit of the song, the closing verse. Dimash puts his hand on my cheek and sings, "Love like a dream has made my home full of happiness. In spite of laws of dreaming. May this love not come to an end"

Im confused because usually, he'll sing high in this part, instead he is just holding my face. I'm confused. I feel my cheeks burn up.

"Dimash, is everything okay?" I ask, concern lacing my voice.

He gives me a smile. The stage turns my favourite colour. Then goes to pink. Hearts appear on the screen.

He sighs and smiles, "(Y/n), we've  toured together..."

"Yes..?"

"You came on just a short notice. I'm so grateful."

The audience cheers.

"But there's something you should know." He says the pianist starts to play a soft chords in the background. "I love you."

I hear the audience start to clap and cheer. I look up at him and smile. I take my microphone and say, "Interesting... because I feel the same way."

I lower my microphone, "May I?" Dimash asks, looking at my lips.

"You may."

I feel his lips on mine, the cheers from the crowd disappear. It is just me and him, on the stage, no one else is around us. I wish this moment would last forever...