Challenges- 1

PRECAP: Riya to struggle oh her own. Ali promises Avni to search for Riya.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Ali: Riya...? He remembers how he treated post Dayawanti arrest... all his taunts, all his rude baathey, sab kuch yaad kartha he!

Ali to himself: Nahi nahi Ali, itna bura feel hone ki zaroorath nahi he. Wo bachpan se leke kal thak wo Avni ko bohot thang ki aur wo achhi ban nahi sakthi . wo phir se kuch natak kar rahi he..! thum na uski baatho me mat aana. Bas Avni se keh dena ki thum Riya doond rahi ho, per use doondne ki zaroorath nahi..! ha aise hi kartha hoon.

Just then Nanno comes to café searching for him.

Nanno: Ali, Haraami ka bacha, kahan ho thum? Itna der ho gaya aur thu ab thak café pe pade hey.. !

Ali listening to her he hides the letter on the top of cupboard beside him.

Ali: Kuch nahi Nanno. Bas aane wala tha me. Chalo chalthe he!

Nanno: (holding his ear) Aane wala tha. Mujse jhoot mat kahna. Waise thumse chote umar ki sab ladke ne tho shaadi karke bachhon ke baap thak bane .. thujhe tho kuch pada hi nahi!

Ali: Nanno. Please aaj mat shuru hona.. me bahot thag gaya hoon. Kal baath karthe. Chale..!

Both leave from there

Both leave from there.. Ali while locking the room he once again glances at the cupboard and leave..!

The letter is put in envelope and it falls & goes under the table, the moment Ali closes the door.

SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE:

Riya first hired a cab and  was about to change her cab so that Avneil and Ali couldn't follow her

Riya first hired a cab and  was about to change her cab so that Avneil and Ali couldn't follow her. She gets off the cab and looks for another cab after walking for a distance.

Riya asks first cab driver he just gives a dirty look to her, seeing her dressing style and the way she is struggling to ask drivers to the destination he was sure that she is rich and she eloped from home.. He somehow persuades her to take his cab. As he starts to ride he keeps on eyeing which makes Riya little uncomfortable. In midst of their way he allows his friend to board convincing Riya to share the fare, but they have some other plans in their mind. Already she was uncomfortable with the the driver now the new passenger also eyeing her making her more pissed off.