Chp:2 .Whom to trust?

Hi! So up in the media is Lexi's brother,Brent Nuens(Brent Rivera)

Please comment if you already knew Alexa Rivera and Brent Rivera.They both are youtubers,and  I love thier videos.

If you guys know them and thier friends then comment and I will be using them in this story.

Wish me luck😊.

Sorry for the late update.

------------------------------------------------------

I started jumping on my bed.

After a while,I sat on the chair next to the study table and tried to recall what did I exactly did.I tried to do things with my head, like,I rotated it while focusing on the pen placed on the table,but nothing happend.

Then I tried it with my eyes shut and picturing what I wanted to do with the pen,after doing so,I opened my eyes and looked at the pen but ot was still there.

Then I tried it with my eyes, open this time,I first focused on the pen and moved my eyes from it,expecting it to fly off in the direction my eyes goes, and it did!!

Now,I know how to use my powers,I could do whatever I wanted.

I sat on my bed,thinking of whom to tell about my powers.
First I thought of my mom, but then if I told her, she would keep me away from all the things I needed to save or protect,she will try to hide my, tell me not to use it to take revenge well actually no to use them at all and so on......
So NO not mom,Dad? Yes,he can be some one I can trust.But if he tells about it to mom then? What would happen? The whole thing again.
So I decieded again ,NO .
Then who? who?who?.....

------------------------------------------------------ I know its boring but at least it is something.

Please

Vote!!!!

And

Comment!!!

Love you all♡♡