Lil Gang boy (Smartass)

(He was just a lil boy smoking with his friend. His name is apparently Kid K because at the end of the day.. The black guys we're agasint the Hispanics that were there.. Check out the scene if you haven't.)

You sighed as you walked beside Freddie.

She shook her head at you

She shook her head at you. "Even if we're walking back, you still look good. " "You will never catch me lacking! " You both hummed as you continued to walk, seeing two black boys leaning against the wall.

You grabbed Freddie's arm and quickly began to walk, not wanting to speak to them. "Hey girls! What y'all doing out last y'all bed time? " He smirked as he got off the wall, his buddy following after he took a drag of the cigarette.

You rolled your eyes as Freddie instigated, seeing the cigarette. "Who us? " He didn't pay no mind. "Not you, baby. Your shorty right there. " You raised an eyebrow. You may have been short, but there was no way no dude like this was gonna call you that.

You walked up to him. "Yo homes, we got a problem? " He shook his head and held your waist. "No, baby. Now why are you out past your bedtime? " You pushed him back.

"Lost my puppy. " "I'll be yo puppy baby. " You rolled your eyes and leaned agaisnt the wall as they talked. He hummed and walked towards you, leaning in close.

Two Hispanics came up and grabbed the other boy. He quickly turned towards them. "Let go of my brother! "

Then two older black men showed up. One was big built while the other was.. Short. The big one pulled out a gun and pointed at him..

The boy that had been flirting with you was casually making noise before he got yelled at. The four of you ran behind a dumpster and ducked down.

Freddie took her inhaler while the boy began to explain what was happening. That was before the first gunshot went off and we ducked down.

"Alright deals a deal! Pay up. " "Woah woah woah! No way. " "Nobody likes a punk! " You grabbed him by his collar. He sighed and all of you ducked down when the second shot went off. They both gave the money to Freddie, the two of you beginning to walk off.

"Ay, shorty! " You turned around while Freddie did too to make sure you were gonna walk after what he said. "Yeah? " "You're pretty cool.. Why don't I take you home and you can.. Do me? " You thought about but not for the sex, for a chance to sit down and relax.

Freddie scoffed. "We have plans. " "Freddie, please? My feet hurt girl and I basically saved your ass  a million times.. Please can we go? "  Freddie sighed and nodded. "Alright, a nice rest stop will be good. "

You smiled and linked arms with her. "Lead the way, bushy head. " His friend laughed before continuing to walk. "What are your names anyway? " "Well as short one keeps exposing, I'm Freddie. "  "Yn."

He chuckled and shook his head

He chuckled and shook his head. "Kid K." "Devon." You laughed softly. "Interesting." You both ended up at his house, walking in and relaxing.

"Where are your parents? " "Gone. That's why I do what I do. My aunt bought this place and Devon just fixes light and water when we need it. "  Freddie hummed and sat back on the couch.

You sat down with a small hum as you looked at the TV. " Mm.. Well, K. Where should we go since you want me to do you so bad. " He hummed and brought you to his room.

"Wow.. Selling drugs gives you this? "

You turned to him and gasped as he picked you up, walking to and sitting in his bed

You turned to him and gasped as he picked you up, walking to and sitting in his bed.  You shook your head as he kissed you gently.

You kissed back and pulled him close as he layed you down, kissing down your neck. "I'm gonna make you feel real good, babygirl. "

You flipped your positions. "Mm.. Maybe so. "

Kid K chuckled softly and held you close, taking off his shirt before taking yours off. He bit his lip before kissing you deeply again.

The Next Morning

Freddie opened the door and covered her eyes. "The hell? Anyway! Yn! Wake up. Give him your number. Get dressed and let's go! "

You groaned and kissed Kid K before getting dressed. You out your number in his phone, but also getting his before you walked out the room and left with Freddie.

You texted him, "Hey, this is Yn. The girl you slept with." He then replied with '😏, ooh. The one with bomb head game? Yeah, I know you. Text me when you have more time. ' You were in shock that he knew something was up, but sent a kissy face before continuing to walk with Freddie.

Who knows? Sex to a relationship could happen.