"Yeah, what he said." I answered.

Luke raised an eyebrow.

"Hm...yeah...right." he said, chuckling slightly as he walked off.

I shook my head and followed him.

"Nice house." Ashton commented as we walked into the living room.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

We sat down and started planning.

So, Michael was to be here in about half an hour, and he has no idea about the boys being here. And I had some of his clothes for him tomorrow. I've just had them in my room. I would just lead him into the living room and present all the boys to him.

Cool.

But the door being flung open got me out of my thoughts.

"BROOKE I'VE LITERALLY BROKE INTO YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE YOU TAKE TOO LONG TO ANSWER THE DOOR." Michaels voice rang through the house. I quickly ran into the corridor to meet him.

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I said, I ran at him and jumped on him, hugging him.

He hugged back with one hand, the other supporting me by being on my butt, whatever.

He smiled and chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"Mike. Um. Come in the living room for a sec..." I said. I'm terrible at lying.

"Uh, why?"

"To...say hi to Mandy."

"But I thought her and your dad lef-"

"COME WITH ME." I said before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the lounge.

He walked in and a pair of 'happy birthday!'s came from the boys. Michael grinned super wide.

Ashton explained the nights events, what we were gonna do and eat, and that it's a massive sleepover.

"Thanks dudes." He said.

"It was all Brooke." Calum said pointing at me behind Mike. I felt myself go red.

Michael turned on his heel to face me and he grabbed me into a bear hug. And I started laughing.

"Thank you." He said.

"Hey! Hey! Luke planned too." I said.

Mike let go of me, smirked and turned on his heel to face Luke.

"C'mere you little shit." Mike said before grabbing him in a hug.

"Only time I'm not scared of you calling me a little shit." Luke said before hugging back.

We 'aww'd at them.

After a while they let go and we all sat around the living room talking. I actually liked being with the other boys, they were like Mikey, cool and dopey. Well...Calum's just...I don't know.

We put on a movie and started watching it. Although, we started throwing popcorn at eachother.

I felt a tap on my shoulder to my right, I turned to face the culprit, and saw it was Calum. Great.

"Um...can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.

"Oh, um, yeah...sure, why not?" I said.

I think the question 'why would I' would have fit better.

Michael who had his head on my lap sent me a questioning look but I brushed it off.

Me and Calum left the room together.