Friends, Foes, & Family Issues Part 3

The Twins & their pack had a good chance of going into battle right now. Abigail ordered the Haüs girls to follow her as she carried Iman on her back. The pack knew that group too well. Abigail had to get them as far away as possible. She feared that they would panick if one was attacked. Besides, they all still plan to perform and go on tours.
***
7 hours later

There was a small house Abigail took Iman & the girls to. She took care of Iman & told the girls to rest since they have the time.
Mikayla & her pack finally arrived; Mikayla had huge bruises on her arms & legs, scrapes on her back & elbows, & her girls were exactly the same, some not so bad. Abigail ran to their aid & began helping them.

Theresa: What happened??

Sam: That pack, they keep trying to take over our land...we have to fight everytime to make our message clear.

Lillian: That never gets easy

Carleen: Can say that again

The pack struggled to do even simple things. Abigail had to help Tara W. & Carleen lay down. The boys helped the other girls rest & bandage them.

Connor: You know, Mikayla is a beast! She is a fighter, outta all of us. She fought the best and saved our ass from the Alpha.

Carleen: She is the Alpha of Alpha's dude.

They snickered & bumped fists.

Theresa:*rolls eyes* baby are you okay?

Mikayla:*smiles* watch

She used her left hand & covered a scrape. After 10 seconds she removed her hand & it was like the scrape was never there.

Mikayla: Perks of being an alpha

Theresa:-kisses her head- glad you can heal fast but that means I can't be your nurse

They laugh & Theresa holds Mikayla close.

Gaga: Next time let us help or at least call in your other wolves

Sloan: Yeah, I can't have my daughters playing tough and taking a beating

Sam: Don't need to turn into tough mom's right now. Look all of us are healed already.

They looked around & saw that everyone was fine. None were in pain or even look like they had an injury.

Montana: That happens to all of us?

Sam: No, not really...young wolves, takes longer. You guys had to leave other wise it'd be like you don't even have powers.

Connor: You still need to learn how to howl...not to mention.

Sam: Thanks Connor

Seth: So you gonna introduce your gals to the rest of us? *chuckles*

Mikayla: After we all get a good night's rest

Sam: Come on. We have to carry them back

The wolves shifted back. Some stretched their muscles & the rest picked the girls they wanted to carry.
~~~

After they got back to the houses, Mikayla went into the small cabin near Iman's house to rest.
Maygen decided she wanted and needed to tell Mikayla that she's been feeling jealous & it would only be fair for her to know. She walked over & knocked. Mikayla answered it & was surprised but let her in.

Mikayla: What's up...

Maygen:*sighs* I feel bad about something and I feel like it's only fair that I tell you because you deserve to know...

Mikayla: Okay...tell me what's been going on

Maygen: I've been jealous of your girlfriend Theresa. I wanted to tell you because you should know that I realized that you are an amazing lover and all I did was hurt you...

Mikayla: I more of hurt myself than you hurt me...

Maygen: That's not true...I'm the one that caused that.

Mikayla: Can I do something?

Maygen: Anything, go for it.

Mikayla got up from her seat & hugged Maygen. She kept her arms wrapped around Maygen & stayed there for a few minutes.

Maygen: What's this for?

Mikayla: I just needed to see if-

Theresa walked in on them & saw Mikayla hugging Maygen. She looked angry but she started crying & stormed off from the cabin. She marched over to her house & didn't care about anything else. Mikayla cried & ran after her.

Mikayla: Theresa! Please wait!

Theresa: What for? *sniffles* you clearly still care about Maygen.

Mikayla: Not the way I care about you...If i still did then I wouldn't be running after you...Please just let me tell you what really happened.

Theresa:*crosses arms* fine, tell me how your ex ended up at your mini cabin and you in her arms-

Mikayla: She went over to tell me she was jealous of you and I just wanted to tell her that...

Theresa: That what.

Mikayla: never mind...-cries- it makes sense I lose someone else I love.

Theresa: I'm staying right here until you tell me what you had to say to her

Mikayla: We were talking about what Maygen did to me and I was going to tell her that she *sniffles* can't hurt me because I have you. I hugged her because I wanted to show her that I don't hate her...

Theresa slowly walked to Mikayla but she stepped back as she crossed her arms & cried.

Theresa: You why pulling away...

Mikayla: You hate me now so-

Theresa grabbed Mikayla's chin & kissed her. She made her uncross her arms & hug her. She pulled back then started kissing Mikayla's head.

Theresa: Don't ever say that again

Mikayla: You made it clear that-

Theresa: You're so stubborn and sensitive.

Mikayla: whatever...

Theresa: Come on...let's walk on the beach.

They held hands and started walking down to the water

*************
done

aww poor Mikayla, glad Theresa made her feel better btw i typed this kinda fast so idk if there are mess ups

xoxo