As the refrain once again sounded, I bit my lip and stared straight ahead at the road, illuminated by the car headlights.

Within a few minutes we made it at home. After Xandra had parked the car in the driveway, she suddenly put a hand on my bare leg and leaned forward. My legs flinched and my heart skipped a beat as I watched her in trance grabbing her bag that had been lying next to my feet. "Sorry", I heard her mumble, afterwards her hand was removed from my leg. I awoke from the state of shock and retorted a simple "It's fine" with shaky voice before I clumsily stepped out of the car. With week knees I followed Xandra to the front door. My heart was racing. As she fumbled the keys into the lock I secretly scanned her body. I fought the urge to just wrap my arms around her and kiss her. The last bit of reason in this current state of dizziness and desire managed to hold me back.

"After you", Xandra smirked as she turned into my direction, running her fingers through her hair. Wait. Since when were her acrylic nails gone? Had I missed something?

While Xandra with her back to me put down her beige bag I took off my jacket. I'd just got rid of my heels when I suddenly heard her say: "You look absolutely stunning" I caught her gaze in the mirror, she winked.

Xandra turned around, I blushed. "So do you"

God, I wanted her to ruin me.

A curly strand suddenly escaped my hairstyle, bouncing in front of my eyes. Simultaneously Xandra motioned closer.

I felt ripples of delight through my entire body, although her fingers barely skimmed my cheek as she flicked the strand out of my face. Her face was partly in the shadow but I could see her brown eyes gleam mysteriously as she locked eyes with me. My heartbeat picking up unknown longings and a strong desire were about to take over me. Xandra stood there in her red cocktail dress, her face just a few inches away from mine. My gaze settled on her plump, glossy lips and I knew the next decision could tear my life apart.

But it was Xandra herself who suddenly pushed me against the wall roughly and pressed her soft lips on mine. For a moment shock held me still before a firework of emotions exploded in my body as she began to motion her lips on mine, her hands cupping my cheeks. I could feel the warmth of her body, her silky smooth skin pressed against mine. The combination of her touch and the faint scent of her vanilla perfume beguiled me. The world around me began to blur, my senses were captivated by the delirium of desire - Nothing in the world mattered now- It was just me and her.

Xandra's lips carefully broke away, she herself remained as close as before, her lips just a few inches away from mine. "Are you okay?", she whispered, her hot breath brushing my parted lips. The heat intensified as I looked into her brown eyes which mirrored pure lust. I eagerly nodded, desperate to feel her again and to close the aching gap between us.

I threw my arms around her as her mouth connected with mine again, her tongue begging for entrance. I'd never experienced a kiss before, therefore I was afraid of doing something wrong but in this moment everything worked automatically. Our lips motioned against each other, she was exploring the insight of my mouth with her wet tongue. My grip tightened at the exciting feeling, Xandra pushed me firmer against the wall in response. Her rough approach let a tickling feeling run through my body.

When she drew back and moved on to my neck, placing kisses on my skin, I gasped. My fingers tangled in her soft blonde hair. As my other hand reached for the zipper of her red cocktail dress, tugging at it, I felt her smile against my skin. As Xandra sucked at my sweet spot a moan escaped my lips. "Mhh...you like that, don't you?", she hummed in a raspy voice, fumbling at the zipper of my dress, eagerly tugging at the straps of my dress to expose my breasts. My chest rose and lowered irregularly, my pulse quickened. "I've been waiting so long to do this. You've been driving me insane" Her lips brushed my skin, at first playfully nipping, then they closed around my nipple and she started to suck it.