The sound of high heels 'click clack' on the pavement caught my attention. Lowering my hand I rose my eyes and caught a slim dark figure in the distance walking towards me. As the figure strode into the gleam of the next lamppost my heart stopped as I recognised Xandra's shape. The cool breeze of the night blew threw her blonde loose hair. She was wearing a tight wine-red cocktail dress reaching to her knees with a deep v neck. The dress emphasised her angles and perfect curves, not to mention her long tanned legs. The outfit was perfectly accessorised with black plateau heels. A goddess was walking out of the shadows towards me and all I could do was stare at her with my heartbeat picking up. As we locked eyes she gave me a slight nod and that was when I knew how my legs worked again. I clumsily approached her, just a few inches away from her I slightly weaved then nearly tripped but gladly two arms caught my shoulders.

I glanced up at Xandra, careful not to stare at her cleavage right in front of me.

"Gotcha. Tipsy, tipsy, aren't we?", she mumbled, her eyes never leaving me, her warm breath brushing my cold cheek. It smelled fruity like the chewing gum she worshipped. "Everything alright?" How wasn't she freezing in this dress?

"Y-Yeah", I quickly composed myself again, straightening up but her warm hands never let go of my shoulders "Can...can we just leave?"

Xandra nodded. "Of course, sweetheart. Come" She grabbed my arm and lead me to a black car.

"Wait. Whose car is this?", I wondered as Xandra opened the front passengers door for me.

"Sydney's. She's a friend of mine", she explained as she indicated me to get in the car. "She'll get it back tomorrow"

As Xandra was driving home I leaned back and closed my eyes for a split second.

"Thank you for picking me up", I whispered starring into the empty darkness in front of me. "You really didn't have to do that" Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her taking a fleeting glimpse of me before she turned her attention to the road again.

"Of course", she mumbled "Want to tell me what happened at prom?" Xandra turned the radio volume down.

"Well, I didn't feel very comfortable and a drunk guy annoyed me"

Xandra hummed, realising I was trying to rather evade the topic. "That's too bad. I'm sorry"

A moment of silence passed before my voice filled the car again. "Weren't you at a party? I'm so sorry you had to pick me up, I didn't want to bother you"

"No big deal. Don't worry about me, sweetheart", she turned right into the next street. The fact that she'd called me sweetheart twice tonight made my heartbeat picking up again. Xandra's fingers wandered to the radio again. She slightly turned up the volume, then fixated her gaze on the street again. As I was looking out of the window, observing the lampposts pass I focused on the song playing on the radio.

Forever on the floor,

Don't ever stop,

I want more!

Your nails on my skin,

Swallow my sins,

Hurt me, hurt me now.

I felt my cheeks blush at the lyrics. Thank god we were surrounded by darkness, otherwise this would've turned out as an awkward moment if she'd glanced at me.

Tie my hands,

And make me beg,

Swallow my sins,

Hurt me, hurt me again.

I fleetingly glanced at Xandra who drove unswervingly with her gaze fixed on the street. What I would give to feel her nails dig into my skin, her soft lips on mine. Sitting with Xandra in the same car, this song made me drive insane and feel weird things. -God, compose yourself!