Earth 2
" Incapable? Well let me tell you something. If you are Incapable of aligning the quantum helix and by the way, your sole purpose of your employment here at STAR Labs, could you save me some time and effort?" Wells asks.
" There it is. Work voice. When I was little and you used to bring me to STAR labs with you, it used to freak me out how differently you talked here than where you were at home." Jesse says.
" You and your mother both. Shouldn't you be at school?" Wells asks Jesse.
" I graduated high school when I was 15, dad. I can miss a day of college." Jesse says.
" Ah, that's my Jess always so quick." Wells says.
" So?" Jesse asks.
" So?" Wells says.
" Is it true?" Jesse asks.
" Is what true?" Wells asks.
" What the Flash said about you you at the press conference? That your particle accelerator created the meta humans." Jesse asks.
" It is.. Jesse." Wells says.
" Why didn't you just tell me?" Jesse asks.
" Jay Garrick, it turns out, is faster than assigning blame than he is at actual heroics." Wells says.
"Dad, The Flash is a hero. " Jesse says.
" Uh-huh?" Wells says.
" Okay, I've never understood why you disliked him so much, but now I know it's because he knows what you've done." Jesse says.
" What I've done at STAR Labs is change the world Jesse, unlocking the mysteries of the universe. And when you don't have the key to the lock, sometimes you have to kick the door in. You should get to school."Wells says.
" Don't worry I got my education today." Jesse says.
" You're my joy, Jesse Quick." Wells says.

Present 2015
" All right, talk to you later." Joe says.
" See you later Joe." The lady says.
" Great, you're here." Patty says.
" Good morning to you to, Patty." Joe says.
" Yes, I was up all night working on the Dr. Light case. I've been trying to anticipate all the powers she might throw our way, you know on the promise that she can manipulate light energy." Patty says.
" I appreciate it but." Joe says.
" Did you know that light energy can be turned into hard energy. I mean, that doesn't sound like a thing but it is." Patty says.
" Seriously Patty." Joe says.
" No, and on the other side of the spectrum is invisibility. Look it.. it's just hypothetical but.." Patty says.
" The doctor Light case is closed." Joe says.
" Can you tell me why?" Patty asks.
" No." Joe says.
" No?" Patty asks.

Patty sees Barry coming down the stairs
" Hey! Hi." Patty says facing Barry.
" Are you good?" Barry asks.
" Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Your dad just shot me down in a big way." Patty says.
" What do you mean?" Barry asks.
" I .. I don't know.. You don't think it'd because you and I kissed?" Patty asks.
" Uh no. I don't think he knows. I didn't say anything but I can talk to him if you want." Barry says.
" No, no, no. I'll talk to him. You kmoe he's my partner. We should have trust and communication." Patty says.
" Are you sure? I don't mind talking about that kiss. It was a good kiss." Barry says.
"Yeah, yeah.. although the memory.. it's a little foggy." Patty says.
" Oh really?" Barry asks.
" Yeah, I might need a reminder soon." Patty says.
" Okay." Barry says.