Chapter 2: THE LONG LOST CASTER GODDESS: SPRING NIGHT

Începe de la început

Spring Night: .......you're a worst smoker!

One Autumn Leaf: Still the most skilled female pro (sorry for this).

"Fuck! Sorry for this? Of course I'm not one of the pros. This guy really likes to create grudges on people's relationship."

One Autumn Leaf: And...still not used to under-pressure matches

When Li Chunhua read Ye Xiu's last message, the fine jade slender hands above the keyboard stopped moving. If Chen Guo saw this, she would be shocked as to how those hands look the same as Tang Rou's, only a little bit longer and much paler. And If Tang Rou saw the face of the immortal beauty in front the computer, she would definitely recognize her. Li Chunhua, the daughter of the former prime minister of China!

Spring night: ...my fault

One Autumn Leaf: It's not like you planned everything that happened

Spring Night: Still...I let her be at ease knowing that she have me. I was always there to disperse the pressure.

Spring Night:...then I left her without saying a word

One Autumn Leaf: She will understand

If other pros saw this conversation, they would definitely puke blood out of jealousy. How can God Ye be so soft with this girl?!

Spring Night: I know, but I still feel guilty

One Autumn Leaf: You should be! Hahahahaha!

Or maybe they wouldn't?

Spring Night: Are you really comforting me?!

One Autumn Leaf: Of course!

One Autumn Leaf: Anyway, have you fully recovered?

Spring Night: To the extent that I could make a comeback

One Autumn Leaf: Wow! That was a strong one!

Spring Night: Who wouldn't want to take back their GLORY?

Spring Night: And by the way, aren't you going to change your nickname? That GLORY isn't yours anymore.

With Li Chunhua's reminder, Ye Qiu checked his QQ profile and saw that it was his in-game name.

The profile picture for his QQ was a red maple leaf.

One Autumn Leaf was his QQ's nickname.

Seeing this, Ye Xiu sighed. He lit up his cigarette, opened the settings, changed his profile picture to the default one, and then changed his name to Lord Grim.

Li Chunhua was right, One Autumn Leaf was already of the past, even though it actually hadn't been that long yet.

__________________________

"Delighting in Rain on a Spring Night..."

In a dark training room of the Misty Rain Headquarters, a single computer monitor was displaying the level 55 leveling area of the heavenly domain. It showed the perspective of a level 70 Male Elementalist standing in the wilderness. If others would see the name of that character, they would surely recognize it. What more for the person behind this all-star character. Windy Rain, though a male character, it was played by the top-tier Goddess, Queen Chu Yunxiu. Chu YunXiu, described by others as a carefree and lively Goddess was oddly out of her self that night. She clicked her friend's list listlessly. Surely, the one she searched for was still not online.

"...Spring Night,"she murmured as her slender hands traces the in-game name that in the passed four years, never lit up again.

Funny, how she only knew her as Spring Night. She never even get to know the person behind this character before that god-tier player disappeared.

"Remember, this is where we first met. If you're still here, how happy could it be?"Chu YunXiu gloomily reminisced.

This is where Spring Night saved her from evil players. This is where she said that, "You have talent, wanna be taught by me?" That time, she already passed the noob stage and knew that the character in front of her was the revered "Caster Goddess" that was in equal footing with the "King of Fighting" and "Battle God".

"I thought you will always be beside me?" Her tone was full of hopelessness.

It was all facade. Behind her smiles, behind her jokes, there's sadness. She's hopeless...she's in the verge of letting go of the faith that she's been holding on. It's been four years. Hoping that Spring Night would still comeback was just a wishful thinking, no?

"I strived hard to join the Professional Alliance because you said that after the third season, you will be able to join. But you left..."

The tears that Chu YunXiu had been holding on finally fell down. Together, with her hopes that finally crushed down.

"Give me a sign so I could let you go..."

( Sina Weibo)

李春花LiChunhua V

No amount of guilt could change the past and no amount of worrying could change the future.