CHAPTER 1: The Wedding

Start from the beginning

 I finally, wore the dress! I looked into the mirror loving and admiring every detail of my wedding dress, it has laces on my sleeves a perfect cut for a wedding dress, rhinestones and diamonds altogether. Wearing this wedding dress really felt magical. Then finally I wore the veil, I really looked like a real bride now. I was so excited to get married! 

Suddenly a knock came through my door, it was May, Mom and all the other elite who was indeed my bridesmaids. They looked at me in awe, admiring and cherishing my last moments as a single lady, not in fact single but an unmarried lady. 

I turned to all of them and they all seemed gorgeous with their own dresses, they took pictures with me, and just chat together before I get married, then mom came to me and hugged me tight, 

"America, sweetheart, I'm very happy to see you wearing a wedding dress and marrying the love of your life. Well thank me, I pushed you to join the selection!" I laughed as she said that, 

"Mom of course I won't forget that, thanks for forcing me !" I chuckled. 

"America, I know your dad would be so happy and proud of you if he saw you walking down the aisle, you know he always will." I felt a tear coming through my face and wiped it hurriedly. 

"I know mom, Thank you." She hugged me tightly and the others joined too, they all loved me ! This is gonna be the best day of my life! 

Then we all heard a knock and turned to see who it is, It was Silvia, she turned to face me and said, "Lady America, it's time."

MAXON'S POV
America. The first word I've ever thought since I woke up this morning. I'M GETTING MARRIED TO AMERICA, THE ONE I DEEPLY FEEL IN LOVE WITH! 

I got out of bed and can't stop thinking of America so I was thinking of writing her a letter, giving a pink rose and a bracelet that I got her before the wedding, I also had mine full of our birthstones and a name of my love on top 'America'. I asked my butler to give it to her, and told him, "Tell my soon to be wife, I love her so much and can't wait to get married with her." 

"Yes sir!" My butler was chuckling as he head out,

 I knew I always had that romantic side of me. 

Then someone knocked on my door and saw my mother coming in, she smiled as she walks toward me, she already wore a gown for my wedding, I bet she's really excited, she always look radiant that ever I mean when doesn't she? 

As she seats with me she hugs me very tight, "Maxon, honey, You're actually getting married, I'm very happy that you get to marry the love of you life! I knew it was always been her, I bet you're really excited !" She said with a wide smile. 

"I am mom, I really am so happy to finally get married with my America and spend the rest of my life with her!" I said. 

"I hope your dad was here, he would really be proud of you! You know that." 

"Of course mom, I know that, I miss him as you do, even if he canned me." I said with a chuckle.  

She also chuckled back and said, "But son, you haven't prepared yet! Come on let's get you going!" She said hurrying me to the bathroom. 

She prepared and fixed me before the wedding and I just feel like the old times when I was a child back in the days when my mother was taking care of me everyday. I know she's doing this cause its the last time that she will take care of me, later I am in America's arms after all. 

As I was done preparing myself, I looked at the mirror and fixed my tuxedo, I had a black tuxedo on, to finish it off I put on a pink rose, cause thats the favorite flower of my America.

My mom took a last look on me, she teared up and said, "My Maxon is really getting married, I can't even believe that my baby is gonna be a married man!"

 "Oh mom, don't cry I'll always be your baby no matter what, and you know I really can't handle crying women."We both laughed.

 I hugged her tight and she kissed my forehead. We heard a knock then turned to see who it is, It was Gavril, he came to me and said, 

"Your majesty, Its time."

 As he said that I took my mothers arms as we walked out and head to the church where we'll be getting married. 

As we went in the church along with my best mans, my friends who were the princes of other nations, we chatted a bit and telling them how nervous I was they laughed along as I told them about it ,then the song plays, I knew the ceremony is starting then I really felt the nervousness and excitement at the same time. 

This was it, the moment I've been waiting for.

 I'm marrying My America.

AMERICA'S POV
Oh my. I feel so nervous heading inside, with thousands and millions of people who will be witnessing our special day. We were all lining up for the ceremony and I was the last one to enter along with Aspen as the substitute for my father, I really missed him and just wished that he was with me.

 Aspen turned to me and said, "Mer, no matter what happens I'll be with you !" 

 I smiled, " So do I." 

Then the ceremony was beginning I hear the song playing then the line starts moving 

My heart beats a lot faster and faster till I got through the church's doors.

Then, when I was the one who will be going down the aisle, I saw Maxon in a dashing black tuxedo, with my favorite flower by his side pocket, he was as handsome as ever, just like the Prince that I love the most. He was just as handsome as the first time I saw him. His hazel brown eyes were focused to mine, saying 'I love you a thousand times'. At that moment it was just Maxon and me, and I know

He just feels the same.

MAXON'S POV
The line starts moving and moving, where is she ? Will she show up? Why am getting these crazy thoughts?! I was panicking, am I crazy ? Definitely.

Then at last, I saw America walking down the aisle, all of the worry, and the panicking cooled down.

My America was walking at the aisle, she was as beautiful and as stunning as ever and I just fell in love with her all over again. I focused my eyes to her thinking and looking at her. Only her. 

In that moment, I felt as if it was only us, only America and me. As she walks closer to me, Aspen gave her hand to me and whispered. " Take care and Love her always!"

 With a smile on his face. "I will with my whole heart!"

Then he gave me a pat on the back. 

I turned to see My America she was looking at me with his blue eyes glued to my hazel brown eyes and we know that there was love between us, 

I took her hand and said, "Shall we, my dear?" I know she always hated that name, 

She looks at me and said "Don't even start." We shared a chuckle and went to the priest. 

I can't wait for this to be finished, so I can call her my wife already.

We both shared our vows gave each other rings, then said our "I do".

 then the priest finally announced, "Your majesties, you are now husband and wife, You may now kiss your bride." 

I took off her veil then kissed her passionately as ever, it felt like our first kiss but even much better. She's mine, officially mine! 

Then I scooped her up bridal style and we ran out of the church and happily yelled,"WE'RE OFFICIALLY MARRIED, SHE IS MY AMERICA SCHREAVE!" Everyone clapped and cheered loudly then we head out of the church, carrying her in my arms.