tagged by xxnorthernlights

1) I started playing on December the day it came out, 2019

2) The first time I got a UR card was February 18, 2018.  It's Belphie's Hide and Seek.  I think I got it on a free draw from Chapter A.

3) Currently, I only upvote, like, and comment on twitter and Wattpad.  I'm trying to work my courage up to start writing my own fanfictions and now I can't use ignorance of how to use this platform as a barrier anymore.

4) Um I don't really have a favorite brother.  I maybe relate to Lucifer the most because I'm the eldest of three and my brother was like Mammon, but not endearing.

5) I like both Simeon and Solomon. Sorry, I just can't handle Luke; he just too young looking for me to accept as a romantic interest and he's too... Judgy of others for me to like as a person right away.  Maybe with more time?

6) I'm currently at level 95, almost 96.  I just need to do one more speed play and I'm there.

7) Uhhhhhhm, it's usually Lucifer, Belphie, Mammon, Levi, Beel, or Asmo.  I finally got a good Satan card, so I'm working on getting it up.  I've got URs of Belphie, Asmo, Levi, and Beel so those are usually the ones that come up most often.

8) Yes I Have!

9) Not quite because I'm lame and I like to get all of the stars in all of them before I move on.

10) Yes?

11) Could I give it the value of a newborn baby to its loving mother the moment it's born?

12) Quarantine isn't too much different than daily life for me.  Anime, movies, binging shows, pjs, puppy snuggles.

13)
rosehatakethehusky
smol_ace_bean_boi
Envy_theJealous
secondscum
OnBrokenWings90

I hope I did this right and that nothing gets deleted.  I chose the above tagged completely at random, so feel free to ignore.