Cake on my face!

I was tagged by the ever so lovely Cheesecakelover323 to do this one:

10 things about me

1. I used to be a pharmacist.

2. I'm 37 years old but feel about half that mentally most days.

3. I go to bed hoping to wake up in the Devildom every night (even though my life here is pretty good) because I'm a selfish bitch.

4. I love all of the brothers, Diavolo, and Barbatos.  I'm still thinking on Solomon and Simeon.  Simeon because he's too pure and I would feel like a dumpster fire all the time.  Solomon because I have a feeling he wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice me if it gained him more power. 

5. I love to travel and have been to Greece, Turkey, Cuba, and Mexico.

6.  I have 2 dogs and 2 cats.  I won't ever buy from breeders because there are so many unwanted animals out there who need love.

7. I used to listen to high volume classical music when I was pissed off at my parents as a teenager.  Now I listen to the music my generation was listening to when I was 'rebelling' in addition to more modern stuff.

8. I react badly to orange and purple food dyes.  It is like I'm drunk and high at the same time and sometimes I can go psychotic.

9.  I love root beer, but don't drink pop anymore.  I'll make an exception for root beer once in a while.  The only true root beers are like A&W or Dad's old fashioned.

10. I'm partially ambidextrous from breaking my right wrist so many times.  I guess spending almost 6 months straight in a cast will help out on that.  I broke it, the doctor set it wrong, it had to be rebroken.

I have to tag 28 people?? I don't even know if I have that many active people who I follow!
Flirty_Bastard
devienalemons
AlemaSAN
MagicGirlz12
Oblivious_Hyena
Puppetstrings708
ThatOneCommie
JanaTale
an_adopted_child
_Bad_doll
KittyBearUwU
Lizz_Bizz_05
Leviathan-UwU
rosehatakethehusky
smol_ace_bean_boi
secondscum
SuperRandomWriter
xxnorthernlights
TheOfficialSoupCult
Christina_1603
babyboyculture
Livvyluv13
RKeith_Hyrule
SuirenHaruno
TaraTC
OHtome_dreams
GyongyP
yuyuzusa

**Phew** nobody has to do this, and I'm sure you've all already been tagged, but yeah...

A joke hmmmm.  This is one that I heard in university and some may not find it funny but here goes-

Why did the plane crash?

Because the pilot was a loaf of breaaaaaaaaaaad!