✵𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳✵

𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘋 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝"Do not disturb the water" Aragorn says to pippin and merry, grabbing pippin shoulder to stop him from throwing another

𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘋 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝
"Do not disturb the water" Aragorn says to pippin and merry, grabbing pippin shoulder to stop him from throwing another.
Cameron looks warily at the rippling water. Meanwhile, Gandalf throws his staff to the ground, "oh, it's useless!" Gandalf says, exhausted.
Cameron still stares at the water, seeing something underneath the dark surface, Aragorn and Boromir joining him.
"It's a riddle. Speak 'friend' and enter. What's the elvish word for friend?" Frodo figures out, Gandalf looks at the hobbit, interested. "Mellon." As he said it, the dwarven door open slowly, scraping rock against rock. The group all turn to look. They enter Moria, Gimli blabbering on about how they will be welcomed with feasts and such.
They look around in astonishment, "this is no mine, it's a tomb!" Boromir yells out, dead dwarve skeletons lie everywhere, Gimli yells out in Anguish. Legolas and Cameron walk over to one of the skeletons with an arrow sticking out of its ribs, Cameron pulls it out so he and Legolas can look at it closes, they throw it to the floor in disgust, "goblins!" Legolas says alarmed, pulling out his bow, Aragorn, Boromir and Cameron pull their swords from the sheaths brandishing them. "We make for the gap of Rohan, we never should have come here!" Boromir yells out.
The hobbits backing towards the door, not noticing the growing threat that lies out there. "Now get out of here! Get out!" Boromir yells alarmed.
Everyone runs towards the exit, only to have Frodo grabbed from behind and yanked into the air. The other three hobbits yell out in distress.
The rest of the group advances on the beast, slashing and chopping at the tentacles.
Cameron pulls out his short sword and gull øye, hacking at a tentacle with both.
Boromir slices through the tentacle holding Frodo so it drops him, Cameron catches the hobbit and he, Aragorn and boromir retreat towards the mines.
"Into the mines!" Gandalf yells you the group, Aragorn yells out to legolas, who shoots an arrow into the eye of the beast,causing it to pull back, but slam into the wall behind the fellowship, making them trapped in the mines.
"We now have but one choice. We must face the long dark of Moria. Be on your guard. there are older and fouler things to than orcs in the deep places of the world." Gandalf says, the group makes their way to the top of the stair case, "quiet now. It's a four-day journey to the other side. Let us hope that our presence May go unnoticed.." Gandalf says.

They walk through the dark caverns of Moria, the only light coming from Gandalf's staff.
Gandalf runs his hands along the walls, " the wealth of Moria was not in gold or jewels- but mithril." Gandalf shines his staff down a large hole that has mining stuff, but also, roots of mithril, traveling down, deep into the hole.
"Bilbo had a shirt of mithril rings that Thorin gave him." Gandalf says, Cameron turns to him, eyes filled with wonder at this beautiful metal. Aragorn met eyes with Cameron, but quickly looked away and blushed.
"Oh! That was a kingly gift!" Gimli says in glee. "Yes. I never told him, but it's worth was greater than the value of the shire." At that, Frodo looked at Gandalf with huge eyes.

They walk for their four day's, on the fourth, they come to a stop.
"I have no memory of this place!" Gandalf says grimly.
They sit down, waiting for Gandalf to fire up his memory. Cameron and Aragorn converse lightly and quietly, not listening to what the others say. "How are you doing?" Aragorn asked Cameron, to which he brings his fingers to his forehead, "better." He answers simply. Soon later he yawns and leans into Aragorn who chuckles at him, but leans into his head.

"Ah! It's that way!" Gandalf says after a few moments. Aragorn and Cameron both get up, "he's remembered!" Merry says happily. "No, but the air doesn't smell so foul down here. If In doubt, meriadoc, always follow your nose." The fellowship walks after Gandalf.

The group arrives in a large, dark cavern, "let me risk a little more light." Gandalf says, lighting his staff up, illuminating pillars and pillars of stone, with arched ceilings the pillars stood well over the height of all of the fellowship members, even if they stood atop each other.
"Behold! The great realm and dwarf city; Dwarrowdelf!" Gandalf's voice echoes in the large room.
" now there's an eye opener, no mistake." Sam says in wonder.

Suddenly Gimli runs into a smaller room, and crumpled down crying.
Cameron places a hand on his shoulder and reads the dwarven text as Gandalf reads it out loud."'Here lies Balin, son of Fundin, Lord of Moria.' He is dead then. As I feared." Gandalf speaks solemnly.
Cameron looks up and says a prayer to the Valar in Khuzdul, then in Sindarin and Quenya. Aragorn saying it with him in Quenya.
Gandalf hands his staff and hat to pippin and picks up a large book, clutched in the grip of a skeleton. "They have taken the bridge, and the second hall. We have barred the gates, but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes. Drums, drums in the deep. "Phe turns the page slowly and with caution " We cannot get out. A Shadow moves in the dark. We cannot get out..They are coming." he reads from the book.
A loud crashing is heard, Cameron's head whips to where pippin stands at a well where a skeleton had sat.
"Fool of a took! Throw yourself in next time and rid us of your stupidity!" Gandalf harshly says to pippin, grabbing his staff and hat from the hobbit.

Suddenly a sound is heard that shakes all to their bones:
Boom
Boom
Boom...
Drums, ringing up from the center of the earth, echoing from the stone walls of the mines. Fear drips it's way onto each of the fellowship members faces.
Sam looks at Frodo only to see his sword glowing a brilliant blue, "Frodo!" He warns. Foul sounds are heard outside of the room, frodo unsheathes his blade, the room filling up with more fear, "orcs!" Legolas yells out, clearly alarmed.
Boromir runs to lock the door, only to be almost shot, the arrow narrowly missing him.

"Get back! Stay close to gandalf!" Aragorn yells to the hobbits. Cameron and Aragorn run to help Boromir with the doors, a loud howl is heard from outside, "they have a cave troll! Great!" Cameron said, identifying the noise.
Legolas tosses multiple sorts of weapons to the three men, they blockade the door.
Gimli leaps a top Balins tomb, "argh! Let them come! There is one dwarf yet in Moria that still draws breath!" He shouts, driven angry with grief.

The orcs begain to break through.

:)/(/()/-;)
~1154 words

I still don't own lord of the rings/the hobbit!!!!!!!