Subs:

1-Mackenzie Arnold
17-Lisa Evans
3-Emma Mitchell
19-Kristie Mewis
14-Jackie Groenen
17-Rachel Daly
9-Jordyn Huitema
9-Sophia Smith

"You okay?" Mom asks.

"Yeah." I say. "I just can't believe we pulled this off."

"It's pretty cool." Mom says. "Hopefully this raises a lot of money."

"I hope so too."

"Why's Mal not playing?"

"Her doctor hasn't cleared to return from her concussion she got in the June friendly against Spain." I say.

"Oh...That sucks." Mom says and I nod.

Mom and I continue talking until everyone heads in to get dressed then we head in with them.

"Which jersey's do we wear Rugrat?" Christen asks.

"Team Solo wears the purple jerseys and gold shorts, Team King wears the gold jerseys and purple shorts, and both team goal keepers wear the all pink kit." I say.

"Why those colors Audi?" Katie asks as everyone gets dressed. 

"Well the Have Hope Foundation logo is Purple and Gold so we made the teams those colors." I say. "Then the pink keeper jerseys are for the Susan G. Komen Foundation."

"Oh...Sweet." Katie says. "I probably could've figured that out."

"IT'S TIME." One of our staff people yells from the tunnel.

Everyone finishes getting dressed then we head out for the pre match stuff. Once at the bench area, I sit down next to Mom then Balto lays in-between our legs on the ground.

A couple moments later the starting XI's come onto the pitch, stand for the pre-match stuff, do the coin toss, then the game gets under way.

90 entertaining minutes later, the game ends 4-3 with my team getting the win. The goal scores for Team Solo were Katie, Daan, Christen, and Ada while the goal scores for Team King were Alex, Jordan and Viv.

"Hey Audi." Alex says as she hugs me after the game.

"Hey Alex." I say. "Hey there's someone I want you to meet."

"Okay." Alex says then I lead her over to my friend.

"Alex this is my friend Dani...Dani this is Alex." I say

"Nice to meet you." Alex says as I look at my older friend.

"Nice to meet you too

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Nice to meet you too." Dani says.

"AUDI BALTO NEEDS YOU." Kelley yells at just the right moment.

"Sorry." I say to Dani and Alex then I leave and head over to the group.

"Well?" Kelley asks.

Kelley and a few of the other national team girls wanted to set Alex up with someone so I gave my input when asked and they asked me to introduce Alex to Dani."

"Kelley they just met." I say. "Wait and ask her after they've talked."

"Audrey are all your friends hot?" Sonnett asks.

"I would smack you, but I can't even be mad at you." Lindsey says as she stares at my friend Dani.

"How'd you meet her?" Christen asks.

"In my freshman year of college Dani was a senior on the UW basketball team and when she found out I was born like her she reached out to me to let me know If I ever needed to talk then I could talk to her and we've been friends ever since." I say as I feel arms wrap around me.

"Hi Audi." I hear the most beautiful woman in the world say.

"Hey." I say then I spin around and wrap my arms around my girl.

"So." Daan says then she looks up at me. "You ready for tomorrow?"

- - - - -

"AUDREY SOLO." A nurse yells.

"You ready Audi?" Daan asks.

I nod then myself, Ash, Ali, Daan and Balto head back with the nurse. Once in the back of the doctors office the nurse takes my height and weight then she takes us back to an exam room where she takes my temp, blood pressure, and other stuff.

"Alright." The nurse says. "The Doctor will be in with you in a minute."

"Thank you." Ali says then the nurse leaves.

"The doctor knows about me right?" I ask.

"Yes." Ash says. "She does."

"And you two are sure you want me to do this?"

"Yes Audrey." Ali says.

"Are you having doubts." Ash asks.

"No." I say.

"What about you Daan?" Ali asks.

"Seeing as I actually know you." Daan says. "I'm cool with it."

I'm helping Ash and Ali start a family by donating some sperm.

"Hello Ash and Ali." Someone in a white lab coat says.

"Hey Doc." Ash says.

"And I assume your Audrey?" The doctor says.

"Yes." I say.

"Well I'll cut to the chase." The woman says then she hands me a cup. "Here you go. There's a bathroom down the hall that you can use."

I nod then grab my phone, leave the room, then head down the hall to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I lock the door, read the instructions, do what the instructions say to do, then I do what I need to do while looking at pictures of Daan.

After I've filled the cup up to the line, I cap the cup, wash my hands, then head back down to the exam room.

"I'm done." I say as I walk in.

"She had to take a phone call." Ash says. "She'll be back in a minute."

"Oh." I say then I chill next to Ali and Daan.

"Damn." Daan says as she looks at the cup.

"Audrey." Ali says as she pulls me into a hug. "Thank you for doing this for us.

"Of course." I say then I hug Ash. "You know...Audrey Harris has a nice ring to it."

"Maybe Audrey." Ash says. "Maybe."

Free Soloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें