Love Confession: Chapter 65

Beginne am Anfang

"What happened honey? Why are you so fierce today?" Zhan held Yibo's arms and looked into his eyes.

"The doctor said that you are skipping meals and sleep since last few weeks. The dark circles are o dominant beneath your eyes. What's going on Zhan!?" Yibo yelled

"A-ah...Yibo, that's..." Zhan rubbed his nape nervously. "You know, I was investigating the case of Zan Jin, so I didn't get enough time."

"So, Zan Jin is more precious than your well being?!" Yibo snarled. "Tch...I never thought I will get such a husband!"

"Yibo, are you scolding a sick person now?" Zhan started sulking and snaked his arms around Yibo's waist, resting his head on Yibo's shoulder. "Yibo, I did this all for you. I missed you so much."

"Idiot Sean Xiao Zhan." Yibo looked at Zhan who was clinging to him like an innocent puppy. "Wait here. I will call the doctor."

After consulting with the doctor, Zhan was discharged from the hospital in the morning. As they were returning home, Yibo was driving the car while Zhan fell asleep. Yibo glanced at sleeping Zhan.

He must be feeling tired. I have never seen Zhan sleeping in a car. How much did you overwork yourself that your eyes refused to stay open? Yibo sighed and continued driving. As they reached Yibo's apartment, Yibo guided Zhan to his bedroom and laid Zhan on the bed.

"Zhan, take rest, I will prepare the lunch." Yibo smiled and he was about to leave when he felt pressure on his wrist.

"Don't go." Zhan pulled Yibo into his lap and back hugged him. "I missed you so much. Cannot we stay like this for some time?"

"Zhan." Yibo turned around to face Zhan. "You need rest. Let me go now ok?"

"Give me some energy dose and I will let you go." Zhan wiggled his brows while smiling mischievously.

"Hm?" Yibo's eyes got knitted together. "What?"

"This." Zhan smiled and pulled Yibo into a kiss.

Yibo gasped but later he snaked his arms around Zhan's neck, moving his lips rhythmic to Zhan's

Yibo gasped but later he snaked his arms around Zhan's neck, moving his lips rhythmic to Zhan's. The kiss was soft yet aggressive, slow yet passionate, making them melt in each other's embrace. Zhan's one hand moved to Yibo's nape deepening the kiss while another arm strongly held his waist, forbidding him to escape. Zhan's tongue entered Yibo's same cavern, exploring every single part of it while soft moans left Yibo's lips. It was Zhan who broke the kiss when he felt that Yibo was running out of breath. Yibo was panting for air while Zhan gently cupped his husband's face, looking affectionately at him.

"You are so beautiful Yibo," Zhan uttered, mesmerized by Yibo's parted wet swollen lips and half-lidded eyes. 

Zhan moved close to Yibo burying his face into Yibo's neck, inhaling the sweet addictive scent of his husband.