Leo Andrés Dzay

basics
full name : Leo Andrés Dzay
nicknames : He's not one for nicknames.
age : 22
gender : Male
birthday : September 7th
zodiac sign : Virgo
sexuality : Homosexual

personality
personality : Leo possesses remarkable resilience, forged through his battles with intense anxiety. He navigates life's challenges with unwavering determination, refusing to let fear define him. His selflessness shines through as he prioritizes the well-being of those around him, always ensuring their happiness and health before tending to his own needs. His warm and inviting nature creates an enigmatic aura, drawing others in with his genuine kindness, while his unreadable demeanor hints at depths of emotions and experiences that only a select few have the privilege to witness.
likes : His boyfriend, calmness, computers, to cook
dislikes : Losing control, his anxiety
quirks/habits : Well, if his compulsions (from OCD) count, a ton. Always carries at least 3 "lucky" items on him.
fears : A lot. Too many to list.

appearance
hair color : Dark brown
eye color : Hazel
skin tone : A warm tan.
height : 5'10"
weight : 200-250 lbs.
physical build : His muscles are a bit too undefined to be considered ripped. Though, as he gets older he becomes lithe more than muscular.
other identifiable traits : A scar going from his chin to his right ear, another scar on the left side of his face going from his eyebrow down to his upper cheek (kinda like Scar from Lion King)
mental health issues : OCD (heavy on this one), CPTSD
physical health issues : He has somatic OCD so he'll imagine a lot of physical illnesses. He also gets killer migraines from his anxiety.
tattoos : His right arm and shoulder are tatted.
piercings : Double ear pierced, helix, orbital, his right eyebrow is pierced, and a smiley piercing.
scars : Facial ones mentioned before and many others on his body.
style : Jeans and a shirt or sweater (yes, a sweater in Cali).

background
birthplace : Medellin, Colombia
nationality : American
race : White
ethnicity : Latino
pets : A cat named Juju (after the Siouxsie and the Banshees' album)
bio : He was born in Colombia to an emotionally absent, neglectful mother and an erratic father. His father's impulsive behavior got himself killed early on. Leo's family moved to Mexico when he was 7. His mom got married to a man (very abusive). Later, they moved to California. Leo's life was hell. He was ultimately alone his entire life, not receiving any affection from his family. He was disowned when he was 17 for being gay. He moved in with his boyfriend. AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!

relationships
dad : Arlo Senji. Then his stepdad Omar Dzay.
mom : Araceli
brother(s) : Amir (stepbrother)
sister(s): Valentina (half-sister)
love relationship : His boyfriend, Arsenio
best friend(s) : His boyfriend and his sister

other
occupation : Did construction at first just to get buy, but he became a software engineer quickly.
dream job : He never had any career ambitions when he was young.
aesthetic : Seconds Away From A Life Ending Mental Breakdown
languages they speak : Spanish and English
sports : He doesn't do sports.
3 songs that represent them : Hair of the Dog (Bauhaus), Iron man (Cardigans), Mr. Rogers (Korn)

favorites
color : (Forest) green
food : Plain white rice
drink : Water
animal : CATS
candy : Tamarind anything
song : Lullaby by THE CURE
musical artist : The Cure (I love the cure)
movie : Pan's Labyrinth
book : he does not read