"Fathew doesn't like people calling me 'Tony', he pwefews 'Anthony' because it's my name. And he doesn't like when I speak to much, he says that I'm just a distwacting to evewybody." What the fuck? I didn't know that, but that's just dumb. Why did Howard said that to him, like, he's just a toddler. I'm gonna slap that man when I die. When we were waiting for the elevator, he leaned on my leg and yawned.

"You're tired?" He nooded. Well, it isn't a surprise, today was probably the fourth or fifth day without sleep. I pick him up and he rested his little head on my shoulder and fell asleep. After the elevetor arrived and our little trip to the living room, we arrived and started to immediately hear voices.

"Buck, where is Y/n? I was in the middle of something and if she's not here, I need to go." Uncle Sam said, already on his feet and the others said 'agree' or just nooded and started to get up.

"I would like a little bit of silence if possible. I have a sleeping surprise." I whispered and they all looked at me. They were all suprised and shooked, except pops, but well, if I were them I would be like that too. They sat down again and I went up to them, dad was still sleeping. "So, we were in the lab, doing experiments, and then one of them went wrong, it exploded-"

"So that was the noise I heard." Uncle Steve trailed off, interrupting me.

"Ya. As I was saying, it exploded and dad put himself in front of me, to protect me, and because of that he is now a three year old toddler and I'm me. So, now I have a few things for you to do. Uncle Bruce, try to find a cure for this. Uncle Clint, go to your house and bring some toys, pricipally legos, and maybe clothes for him. Auntie Tasha, go with Uncle Clint to help. Pepper, if dad has conferences or meetings or anything like that, cancel them or go to them. I think that's it." I whispered to them and they nooded to not wake the child.

"You almost sounded like-" Uncle Clint began but was interruptet by the *ding* sound that the elevator made. That means someone arrived, and that someone is none other than Nick Fury. "-him."

"Wow, they are all here and I didn't even had to call them, perfect. Wait. Where's Stark?" Fury said with his usual bored face.

"He's here Fury." I turned aroud with a still sleeping dad.

"What the fuck happen?!" Fury exclaimed a little to loud. "I'm here to tell you all that you have a mission and I see this?" And dad woke up, he's a light sleeper everyone.

"What happen?" Dad asked, rubbing those big brown eyes. "Who awe these people?"

"Since you woke up, this are our friends, Bucky, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Sam, Rhodey, Pepper, Steve, Scott, Peter, Wanda, Pietro, Happy, Harley and Vision, and that's the boss, Nick Fury." I softly said to him with a soft smile, pointing to them as I said their names. "Do you wanna sleep in my room?"

"If that's okay with you, I don't wanna be a distwaction to you all." He said with his head down. The others were shooked and confused with that answer, even Fury.

"Of course it's okay! Bye people, see ya in a couple." I said as we were heading to the elevator. We made the same trip to my bedroom and I tucked him in my bed. This is so weird, oh my god, I'm gonna laugh when dad sees this. "Sleep well, bambino." I kissed him in the forehead and walked away, leaving my room and letting the door slightly open. My dad used to call me when I was little, and he still calls me, 'bambina', it's my nickname. I made my trip to the living room again and when I got there everyone was in their feet.

"Hey kiddo, so sorry but we need to leave for a mission." Pops said with a sad smile. "But don't worry, Peter and Harley are going to stay, but that's obvious, they're kids like you." I put a hand on my chest, pretending to be hurt, and make a *le gasp*.