"Thats racist" Some girl failed to whisper.

"Black people have a right to voice out their pain. Their pain does not require validation from us white people to be considered real. If your arrogance is blinding you from seeing this, then it's time you did some introspection. Do not be quick to jump on the "victim" bandwagon and accuse blacks of being racist. Black people can never be racist. They never had the tools or power to institutionalise racial oppression. They can be prejudice, but not racist. So next time you want to accuse black people of reverse racism and insufficient anger check yourself." Eliza spoke.

"Exactly. We do not have the time or energy or interest to hate, Not saying all of us are like this, but what we do have time for is the emancipation of the black person both physically and mentally. Do not attempt to silence our voices. You will fail horribly at that. Black pain is valid and it demands to be felt." Laylen spoke again.

"Whats the difference between prejudice and racism, because from yalls explanation they sound the same" Alyssa spoke.

"Prejudice refers to a positive or negative evaluation of another person based on their perceived group membership. Racism on the other hand refers to social actions, practices or beliefs or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other. Racism is socio-economic, with systemic structures which promote one race's powers over another. Black people can be prejudiced, but not racist." I spoke.

"And quite frankly, we black people are tired of having to deal with white people who have an inclination to play the 'you're also racist' card. The energy and time invested in voicing such statement should be focused on understanding how whites can alienate themselves from their privilege and what is the source of black anger. If yall do whites will understand our pain and realise that they need to free themselves from the prison of privilege that took centuries to construct. The exclamation of such bigotry that blacks are also racist is incited both by white arrogance and ignorance." Jaleon spoke up.

"We need to reject the notion that the blackness of our skin absolves us to the hate we are capable of talking about. We need to address the white view that when we talk about race we always seek for an easy target instead of a debate to transform the whole society. It became normal to be told that we are not the only victims in this world and racial oppression does not need to be given first priority over many oppressive issues caused by multitudes of privileges. For example, a black male is told to check on his heterosexual privilege, gender privilege, etc." Jaleon continued.

"The gender and wealth privileges are the most pardoned privileges amongst blacks and mostly they serve as a liberal propaganda in a form of campaigns to argue that we all have one form or the other of privilege. All forms of oppression need to be addressed but white feminism is far from multiple societal oppressions a black shorty has to experience." He stated

"Right. Why do we have to address those who are quick to accuse us of segregation when we question a liberal integration of all races whilst one race continues to thrive on the exploitation of the other? The segregation we advocate for is not a principle or a worldview but a tactic needed to remove hegemony from the struggle. Whites need not to reduce black pain by feeling the need to equate it to how they have also been mistreated and it is very suspicious of white liberals to quickly shout that blacks are also racist and their defence when they are asked to examine their privilege." Laylen finished off.

"Okay but yall are capable of handling yalls own so why do we need to respect what yall have to say. Either way yall can be racist" Alyssa picked.

"First of all, when black people voice out their pain that is not the time or the platform for whites to also "voice out an opinion." White people need to learn the importance of respecting contexts and what is appropriate, at what time. When a woman has been raped, she is comforted and efforts made to give her justice; she is not simply told "Oh, but don't deny the fact that you too are capable of rape". I find the white arrogance disgusting." Eliza said.

"But your white too." Alyssa said.

"Girl im a lightskin. Im am Black I have about 27% white in me, And no I cannot say the n word. " Eliza sat up.

"As concerned black people we are tired of having white people want to claim the spotlight even when all we want to do is talk about our pain. That is why we have been distancing ourselves from whites because black people have been robbed of opportunities of dealing with our pain on our own. Because in the past, every time we did, there was always a white person saying the same kind of thing or thinking in the same parallel, that the struggle is about classes in society not race."

"Why must black people educate white people on what it means to be humane? We are tired of doing that. And it's crazy how the people closest to the oppression have to constantly explain themselves and their anger. This isn't about you. Your opinion is not wanted. How dare you want to equate our struggle as black people, our black shorties especially, to what you go through?" I finished our argument sitting back.

"That was fantastic girls and Jayleon. I will see yall next week have a great weekend" Mrs.Porter dissmissed us
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

☆ Location: 109 Glenwood Park
☆ Time: 2:02 P.M.
☆ Feeling: Bored

"Aint shit to do. Im finna smoke." Syair mumbled.

She walked down stairs to grabbed a plastic bag and put 1 bag of chips, 2 gatorades, 1 water, 2 packs of cheezits and a pack of family sized peanut m&m's in it and walked back upstairs.

She turned her light off and soon her LED lights colored the room.

She turned on her speakers and played music. She set her phone up and went live.

"Hey yall" she waved.

"You keep talkin in them comments, gone drop a bag on em"

send my steppa whe you sleep
bet she fuckin smash on em

"put ah fuckin tag on em big glit wit a fuckin flash on em
you want smoke foe nem smoked his ass and put some ash on em" she rapped getting hype.

she stood on her bed and yelled.

"BITCH I KNOW YOU MAD I KNOW YOU SAD I KNOW YOU PISSED OFF TALKING OUT HIS ASS LIKE HE BAD KNOCK HIS SHIT OFF"

Benwiththaglocc: Yhu felt that huh?
Fan1:😂😂
Random💕😭
Reecefrmbrooklyn:Luh sis on ha shit 😂😂😂💙
armani._: Sitcho ass down 😂😂😂

"this my song no lies" She said trying to remember the saying.

"Oh, I mean no cap" She laughed.

"30 rounds in my sweata glizzy glizzy no baretta" she mummbled.

"Im finna smoke so imma talk to yall later" Syair ended the live.

10 minuets later.....

"Syair can you watch- Gahdamn girl. Its smoked out as hell in here" Reece barged in her room.

"You sleep? Oh nevermind" He saw her knocked out.

He kissed ger forehead and walked out the room.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

RATES

☆ 1

☆☆ 2

☆☆☆ 3

☆☆☆☆ 4

☆☆☆☆☆ 5

Hey yall.... anyways this a luh sumn sumn since I couldnt figure out what to write....

How was yall day?

Qotd: Whats yall favorite movie/ show?

<<<<<<<<< 1851 words >>>>>>>>>

> t1nk♿💙