Everyone was already looking at him weirdly just by the way he was dressed. This is so embarrassing. I slid my hood on and walked away from him.

"I don't know you." I mumbled.

"Yeah you do. You are the one who made the deal. Don't be so ignorant." He said crossing his arms over his puffed up chest.

"Bill, stop talking."

"Why?" Bill asked leaning over to see my Face.

"Am I making Mr. Tough guy flustered?" He teased.

"I'm not talking to you." I growled walking into the doors of the Diner.

Bill followed me and looked around in awe. "Wow, this place smells good." He said.

I sat down in one of the booths and banged my head on the table. Bill sat in front of me enjoying himself.

"When do we get our food?" He asked.

"We have to order it first dipwit."

"Man, someone is in a bad mood."

I lifted up my head and glared at him. I was pretty sure the bags under my eyes made it look more intimidating. I put my hood down right as the waiter came up.

"Why hello there fellas, what can get cha to drink?" She asked.

I looked up and smile. It was Lazy Susan. Yeah she was a bit slow, but everyone loved her. Her eye was still the same and her hair full of hair spray.

She looked at me and paused. "I have a feeling like I know you." She said putting the pen to her chin.

I couldn't help but laugh. "You know me Lazy Susan." I said with a polite tone.

I could see Bill's mouth open slightly on how quickly my tone changed. I didn't pay attention to him though.

"Hmmmm, you can't be one of the Pines Twins, can you?" She asked hesitantly.

"Bingo." I said.

Her face glowed up as she brought me into a hug. "Oh my gosh! You have grown so tall. It has been so long. Your nose is still so cute." I let out a laugh at her reaction.

"Yeah, since we are almost 18, Mable and I decided to come visit again. We really missed this town."

"You all grew up too fast. The last time I saw you was when you were itty bitty." She cooed.

"Maybe not that small, but yeah it's been awhile."

She looked over and saw Bill playing with his cane. "And who is this handsome fella." She asked.

Bill pipped up and smiled his tooth smirk. "This is..um my friend. His name is Bill." I said.

I really hope he didn't mess this up. He grabbed Lazy Susan's hand and gave it a kiss. "Why hello there." She looked flustered as she laughed.

"Oh my."

I just sat there and cringed. Does he have to be flirty with everybody? "My my, what a gentlemen he is." She giggled.

I smacked my head. This was to much. I groaned. "Can I have a cup of coffee and a glass of water for him?" I asked pointing towards Bill.

"Alrighty, I'll be back with those drinks. Glad to have you back." She said walking away.

I waved with a forced smile. Once she was gone I turned to Bill. "Are you kidding me?"

"What? I was being nice." He said.