11. Waking Up Next To You

Start from the beginning

"It's Fanfictions"

"Wtf IcyHot shut up you're not taking me seriously"

"Baby what are you saying I'm always taking you seriously"

"Did you just called me baby?"

"No I was calling out to the baby that's inside my belly now"

"WTF BUT I'M THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSE TO BE PREGNANT"

" You see last night I showered with my own collection of semen"

"WTF?"

"I went inside you so I'm the one pregnant"

"YOU'RE NOT MAKING SENSE"

"I also drank ur semen when I woke up thirsty this morning at 5"

"Let's break up"

"Are you for real?"

"Yes"

"Wtf we just got together yesterday and we got this far,you wanna break up? Did you just use for sexual gratification"

"Shut UP I'M NOT A WHORE, YOU'RE STUPID AND DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY "

"I'm sorry don't leave me"

"I'll think about it, first let's get ready for school, we are getting laid and I don't wanna miss the class because of you"

"Let's miss class for today please let's stay in the cover all day ,just you and me cuddling I wanna see your beautiful face all day"

"NO WAY, I'm not missing out on any class "

"Aren't you hurt. Can you walk with that anal pain?"

"Wtf Shoto I'm not a weak ass I have no pain and don't you dare mention this to anyone, "

"You don't want anyone to know we are together?"

"No"

"But I want everyone to know you're mine so no one even poop around you"

"Wtf IcyHot,its not possible"

"Are you ashamed of me? Am i ugly? Am I not cool? Should I change myself? I'll change for you '

"NO WTF ITS NOT THAT ! It's just too early and you know the situation we just became sibling since yesterday so it's hard "

"But people like forbidden relationship it'd be hotter if you were my own-"

"Wtf you're disgusting"

"I'm just kidding"

"Well that's a disgusting joke"

"Not as disgusting as the author of this fic"

"Go fuck yourself"

"I do it every day"

"Wtf everyday? Who stays horny all the time?"

"The author"

"Shut up let's get ready for school WE ALSO HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO IS PREGNANT, THE ONE WHO PENETRATES OR THE ONE WHO GETS PENETRATED"

"The one who gets penetrates gets pregnant, because my mom once told me that my dad makes my mom finger his ass I.e penetrate him. And yet my mom got pregnant and had 4 children so i have an evident here of my statement"

"What? My mom never told me this, did she also-, UGGGG ITS COMPLICATED LETS GET TO SCHOOL FIRST"

Because of our constant bickering we reached school super late and sensei made us stand outside the class as a punishment. Shoto bastard was enjoying it. He's the reason I got into this. It's so embarrassing too. Everyone is staring at us and laughing. Shoto ,on the other hand bastard doesn't have have any shame. He is constantly staring at me and smiling like a thirsty bitch that might eat me any minute. Girls are taking pictures of us and keeping it as their wallpaper. If i didn't had pain caused by last night event I would've blast these fujoshis into bits. They see every two guys standing together as gays. Can't we just be friends ?

brothers?

or boyfriends?

WAIT WTF

WE.... ARE ... GAYS

Thank you for reading this crap... Thank goodness they let me keep my phone inside here...I'm quarantined for 14 days 😔

I'm quarantined for 14 days 😔