2.Your Daddy Is my Daddy's Daddy

Todoroki's POV

While sitting in silence for a while I decided to take the conversation further. "So you mean the person that my father is with, is your mom? And they wanna get together officially?" I asked Bakugou trying best to not make it sound offensive because I'm a natural born blunt and even my breathing can come out as rude.

"heh? You don't know anything do you? Have you gotten enough information ,you're talking shit , your dad doesn't have affair with my mom, my mom's standards are not that low" he responded. "Then why are you saying they're getting divorced because of my father and I've also recently discovered my dad has someone else outside the marriage so I was connecting the dots" I replied

"You're an idiot Half and Half, the reason why my parents are getting divorced is not because your dad is with my mom but-" he paused before he continued while I curiously and carefully listening to his every word "b-but because he is having affair with my dad"

What did i just hear?

Silence and shock radiating off from me while I stayed there quiet trying to contemplate what I was told just now by my Beauty Katsuki.

I stayed there with silence for some time while thinking. For your information my Dad is Japan's most famous Pornstar. He also pushed me to become like him . The number one slut . But I wanted to be a part of gay AV but he didn't let me 'cause he's a homophobic. A gay that hates gay.

I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS except the fact he's homophobic!!! Well why am I explaining? It's all my internal thinking isnt it ? how would anyone even hear what I'm thinking . But if you're really listening then you're a creep and you should stop stalking me. I know I'm hot and all but-

On serious note

My father is a powerful politician and he purposed to marry my mom so he can expand his power because she came from a wealthy family. It's scary you know, when you're rich and beautiful and have high social status. There are 99℅ chances you'll end up with a wrong person. And almost no chance of finding a True Love.

I've been thinking too long I decided to continue conversation with Katsuki. "So you mean they are like ,together? "
I asked . "Yes didn't you hear you dumbass " he responded. Honestly right now I don't know how to feel I didnt even know they know each other yet they come out as lovers.

Right now I can't care less. I'm more concerned about Bakugou. I don't want him to hate me more then he did before. Maybe standing by him and reassuring him will make him hate me less. It's not his fault though that he hates me. I exist and this can make anyone mad. Even though I'm hot as fuck and all you girls and guys are thirsty for me and wanna get in my pants. I'll pretend like I don't know that so that you'll find me cute and pity me by saying "poor Shoto". But I'm richer then you all...

Okay back to the point I'll take bakugo's number in an excuse to help his family fix problem . But all I care about is getting in his pants. Yes I'm pretty slutty .Apple doesn't fall far away from its tree. And I got this trait from my slutty father. But difference is I Love Bakugou.

And I will do what I have to do for him to acknowledge me

I totally suck at writing
I'm so sorry if I shocked you by my cringy writing and my cringy idea
I was high when I wrote this
I actually only write Original stories
And my main genre is Psychological Drama, Horror and Angst and Dystopia
So writing a romance was very hard
But I love Todobaku so much
Thanks for reading

I'm 100℅ sure this book will be one of those things I regret doing