❤️Chapter 21❤️

Start from the beginning

Avneet was Blushing hard..

He decided to tease her..  Siddharth brushed his lips over hers and then quickly backed off..
Then again he done the same..
Now Avneet was burning in anticipation..
He again brushed his lips over hers bit now she was quick, she started kissing him hungrily and wildly. Avneet pins him against the wall and she bit his lower lip, he gasped and enters his mouth..

This was the first time that Avu was acting wildly and off course Sid was loving it..
Avneet removed the T shirt which Sid was wearing and Sid started opening the buttons of the shirt which the Avu was wearing and Avu was enjoying herself..

He started kissing her hungrily, he broke the kiss and started trailing wet kisses from her neck to her waist. He bit her collar bone lightly earning a gasp from her. She was moaning his name and Sid smirked against her skin..

Avneet started placing wet kisses on his collarbone, from neck to his chest then on his Abs..

Then he wrapped her legs around his torso and pinned her to the wall. He again started trailing wet kisses from her jawline, he carried her to her bed and hovered over her.
And when he was going to unhook the bra, he saw Avneet's face and she was nervous..

Sid: Babygirl without your permission we would never do that.. Don't take tension....

Avu: Smiles.
She turned him and now she was on top of him..
She smashed her lips against his. It was a very rough and sensual kiss..
She was traiking wet kisses from his Jaw line to his abs

And after that hot make out session they slept.

【Mature Scenes Over😍😍】

*While on Deva Bhai's Secret House*

P1 - Bro. Of Deva Bhai.

P1: Uss ladke ki toh mein usne muje choone ki himmat kaise ki..

Other: Chote sahab mein Bhai ko bulaoon kya..

P1: Bhai iss baat ki bhanak bhi nhi lagni chayiye... Itni choti si baat ke liye bhai ko pareshaan nhi karna.
Yeh main jaanta hoon kaise handle karna hai..

Other: Tike Chote Sahab, agar aap kehte ho toh hum une kuch nahi batayenge.

P1: Tike.. Ab tum jaao aur uss ladke ko sambhal loonga..
Uss ladki ke liye usne muje maara tha naa.. uss ladka ladki dono ko hi khatam kar doonga...

P1: (Evil laugh..) Beware Mr. Romeo, Durga is coming for u..

*Skips to Morning*

Avneet wakes up from the sleep amd she felt a hard surface under him as she was sleeping on Siddharth's chest. Sidd was sleeping like a cute baby..
She looks down and blushes remembering what happened last night and hugs him more tightly...
Avneet was staring at him for like 30 min..

Sid: Agar tum mujhe aise hi ghoorte rahogi toh mein so oonga kaise...

Avneet came out of her trance and looks down and blushes..

Avu: Tum kab utte..

Sid: Bus 15 min pehle..

Avu: Toh muje utne ko kyun nahi bola..

Sid: Bus mann nahi kar raha tha..

Avu: Tike toh mein fresh hone jaa rahi hoon.. tum apne room mein jao aur Reem ko yahan bhej do varna kahin Mummy ya Aunty aa gayi naa toh dikhat hon jayegi..