Part 6

Hey All

How excited are you after seeing YUDKBH back again in TV. 

I was super happy since I didn't watch the show first in Hindi and nor on TV. It was amazing.

Part 6

The same day evening, Sameer had reached home to realize that his mom had left. She had come only for the weekend it seemed. 

She had not even said bye to me was the only thought Sameer had. 

After a long time, Sameer was cheerful today and had entered the home excitedly thinking his mom will be there.

However it was only Ramdhari. Ramdhari had come to their house along with his mom around the time his mom had gotten married. Him and his mom took care of all the household activities since there was no woman in the house. He was only a few years older than Sameer.  

And today it was him who had explained that his mom had left. At first, Sameer wondered if everything was alright as for him, it seemed like his mom had left in a hurry. 

But Ramdhari explained, " Bhaiya, madam told that day itself that she will be here only for two days."

To think even Ramdhari was aware of his mom leaving, yet she hadn't told anything to him totally upset him and he stayed in his room informing Ramdhari not that he didn't want to eat.

Nanu came after sometime and after inquiring with Ramdhari realized Sameer's mindset. He walked in to see Sameer throwing a ball at the wall and catching it repeatedly. Normally the radio will be on but today it was completely quiet. 

He walked in slowly and asked, "How was school?"

Thinking about school reminded Sameer of Moti and he replied it was fine and then slowly said, " That girl who came here that day came to school. She is in my class."

"Oh yes, finally she got what she wanted. I have never heard of a girl at her age by herself asking to go to school." Nanu said with a smile.

Sameer hearing this stopped playing with the ball. He came near Nanu and asked,"What"

Nanu noticing his interest shared the story of how she had asked her Chachaji to go to school. Nanu couldn't remember her name and asked what it was.

Sameer replied," Mo... I mean Naina."

Seeing that Sameer's mood had improved, Nanu stood up and told," Come on, let's go for dinner. I will ask them to make Aloo Paratha. Its your favorite right? and its been a while since you had it."

"Nanu, I had Aloo Paratha today afternoon. Naina had got and she gave it to me as well. And it was the best Aloo Paratha I have had." Sameer exclaimed with happiness.

Nanu stood in shock.Sameer hardly accepted anything from others except maybe from MunDit and he also realized the boy who was so upset earlier was cheerful now. In fact he has not seen him this happy in recent times. Maybe he is finally becoming like himself.

And said," Chalo, then let's go to Law Garden today for dinner then." 

Next Day

Chachaji dropped Naina and Preeti to school.

Sameer was waiting for MunDit. Normally MunDit also comes with him in the car. But today Sameer came alone since Nanu needed the car early, he was dropped early.

When he saw Naina, he waved. Chachaji noticed this and asked if it was one of the boys who they had spoken about yesterday. Naina & Preeti nodded.