Four: the velazquez

Start from the beginning

I slightly tapp on the red boten then out of nowhere it starts making a loud piercing noise. I cover my ears throwing my hands around my head and stepping back alittle. A mother buzz come from the voice box but it's not by me.

"Who are you and why are you here" a voice said startling me. I watch the box as if I'm a dog and I hear a weird squeaky noise and don't know what it is. If there's a camera outhere watching me I'm highly embarrassed.

"Uhhh! Uhh Um mi nombre es lena, Lena Martinez and Soy la niñera eso se supone que debe venir hoy"

"Mi amiga jos- before I can even finished he cuts the buzzer off then opens the bug white gate door . I move out the way from around the side walk then into the gates. It's weird how everywhere is locked up, it must be hard to get inhere when ever someone is hang over or maybe that's why Joseph said they only stay once a month and they have multiple houses all over the city.

There's a long walk up to the house, the surrounding is full of flowers and bushes, it looks like when it gets dark around here it gets dark dark like someone could jump out of the bushes on me right now and just snatch me up. It's as if they just cut down a couple trees in the center of a forst and billed a huge house.  I finally make it up to the house and see a old man about in his forty's. His mug falls as soon as he sees me and a delightful smile farms on his face.

"Hola co- you don't have to speak Spanish in this house, we all know English" he says then shakes my hand a little rough. He opens pushes the door that was already open alittle more further then walks inside, I walk in behind him into a beautiful house. Ahead of me is a wallpaper that says bienvenida straight ahead and the Matt I walked over says it too.

"Wow sir your house is beautiful" I say with excitement in my voice that I know he can clearly hear.

"Thank you, I'm glad you think that darling. Here take a seat" he says along with pulling out a chair at I'm guessing is the dinner table since it's so close to the kitchen. I can hear the voice of a woman and kit in the opposite direction of the house screaming and laughing on top of their lungs.

"Loren"

"Loren, sweetheart" I hear the guy mr. Velazquez. I jump snapping out of my though quickly. I turn around and mr Velazquez is holding a cup of glass in his hand.
"Would you like a cup of water sweetheart? He ask. I smiled weirdly shaking my head from side to side.

"No, I just had a lot of food to eat before I came here, I don't think I can handle anything else for a while" I say. He just gave me a weird smile place the cup into its place on the shelves.

"Well, Loren I'm mr Velazquez as you already know. And my wife Tessa is in the living room with my five year old Layla. Since I'm the man of the house I just want to tell you the prime rules you need to follow around here.

"First off I'm a cop so I'm not going to be here at all, today might be the only time you will see me not even Tessa sees me that much. You have to make sure that Layla eats only the food that her mother prepares in containers that will be in the refrigerator. We are vegetarians. Layla cannot have juice even though there's non here don't bring it here and give it to her. Don't give her candy, non of that understand?  He ask.

"Yes sir I do, you made it clear she's a vegetarian" I say with a small chuckle.

"There's security on eveywhere around the house, don't open the gate for no one when it's just you and my daughter here, if anything goes wrong call me" he says the ending sharply. He give off a sexists vibe.
" come on let's go meet Tessa and Layla" he says. As soon as me made it into the living room my eyes spots a blond white lady watching tv with a pretty little girl with long hair. They look as if they're having a great time together.