I love the color. I come out of the room "You look amazing" Joy says. 

"Thank you" I said and her phone went off. 

"Come on Patricia wants up to meet her in the clearings" Joy said and I follow her to the spot where Patricia told us to meet them. 

It has been awhile now and Joy has been trying to get a hold of Patricia a few times and she hasn't picked up. 

"Something is wrong" I said.

"I know" she said.

Then her phone went off and she smiled "Don't answer that darling" A man runs up to Joy with Mr. Sweet and Mrs. Andrews. 

"What?" Joy asked. 

"You both aren't in trouble you just need to come with us" Mr. Sweet said Joy starts to move but I put my hand on her arm shaking my head.

"No" I said.

"Cassie, please cooperate" Mr. Sweet said.

We both look at each other then we step closer but Victor showed up behind us. 

"You thought you would sneak out from your father" Victor said to Joy and she closed her eyes. 

"You thought you would hide out didn't you?" he asked me and I roll me eyes. 

"You both led us to the cup" he said taking the bag out of Joy's hand. Joy's father grabbed Joy and Victor grabbed my hand and dragged us both back to the house. 

Once we got to the house they took us both to the basement and forced us to wear robes. More people showed up. I reconized the doctor and a cop was also here. 

"Step forth chosen one and Keeper" Victor said and we did as we were told. 

"The chosen one must say 'With the Circle of Light, I seal the Circle of Life' and the keeper has to touch the middle piece to hold the cup together" Victor told us the instructions. 

Joy started building "With the Circle of Light, I seal the Circle of Life" she said as she tired to build it and I could eyes on her and me. 

She tired to build it but she couldn't "It's not working, I can't do it" she said.

"What is wrong with you girl" Victor asked getting angry. 

"Leave her alone" I said tired to Victor's act. 

"She's not the chosen on" Mrs. Andrews said.

"No she is, these aren't the ankh pieces" Mr. Sweet said.

"It's over" Victor said pulling the hoodies down "Every 25 years this day comes, half of us will grow old and die, it's over" he said giving up. 

"We got to get back to the school" another teacher said.

"Why?" Mrs. Andrews asked. 

"The kids are in danger, Rufus" he said walking up the stairs. 

"No wonder, that explains why they didn't show up" I whispeard to Joy as the adults leave. 

Victor told everyone to leave and we end up meeting the others outside the house. 

I run into Jerome's arms and we kiss and he puts me down. 

"Uh guys, hate to break this touching moment but we still have time to build the cup" Partcia said and we pull from the kiss and everyone is either smiling or laughing. 

"What happened to you guys?" Joy asked. 

"Rufus held up captive wanted you both and the cup, he had dangerous red electic eels. So instead of us getting hurt he has" Amber said.

"The teachers can't drink from the cup. It's a life for a life trade" Nina said.

"All of our names are on scales" I said and Nina nods. 

"I'm not the chosen on so their is no cup" Joy smiles. 

"The seventh hour of the seventh of the seventh right?" Fabian asked. 

"Well it's not me" Joy said.

"It's me" Nina said. 

"You ready to do this Nina?" I asked and she nods and we run to the basement. 

Nina held her locket "You need to say 'With the Circle of Light, I seal the Circle of Life'" Joy said.

Nina nods and begins to build the cup "You need to say 'With the Circle of Light, I seal the Circle of Life" she says and the cup comes together. 

Then she finishes it "What now?" she asked. 

I moved towards the cup and I place my hand in the middle pressing the button. The cup glows and now it's finsihed. 

"We did it" I said and Nina and I hugged for a second then we pull out of it. 

"That is the most beautiful cup I have ever seen" Amber said.

"We just need to hide it now" Nina tells me and I nod. 

"Not if I have anything to do with it" I heard Rufus say as he grabbed Amber and held his fits close to her hear. 

He was covered in red stiff "I have the eels on me, I took an curse" he said.

"Everyone does what I say or else I will put it in her ears and it will hurt" he said "You give me the cup" he said to Nina. 

"You get my the elixir" To Fabian and he doesn't move "NOW!" Rufus yelled and then he put his fist on Amber's ear and she screams.  I felt bad for her. 

Fabian and Nina give him the cup and elixir "Those fools" he said and he relesed Amber and he drank the cup "Finally enterinty is mine!" he yells as Victor comes down. 

"NO!" Victor yelled. 

"Victor, oh, sorry none left" Rufus said taunting Victor. 

"Why Rufus, we could have shared it, that was the plan" Victor said.

"That was your plan, I had bigger plans then your pathetic socetiy could dream of" Rufus said and he turned to us "Is anyone feeling sick?" he asked and I look at the scales ans Alfie's tips to one side oh no. 

"Yeah" Alfie said as he falls to the ground. 

"Alfie!" everyone yells and Amber and Jerome goes to his side. 

"What is wrong with him!" Victor yelled. 

"It's a life for a life trade Victor" I said.

"That boy is going to die, and I will live forever" Rufus said as he dropping the cup on the floor and runs away. 

Victor checks Alfie's paulse. 

"Alfie, you can stop playacting now" Fabian said and Nina lightly hit his arm.

"You know what happens when someone drink from the cup" Nina said.

"Rufus didn't drink the elixir" Fabian said and that caused everyone to stare at him confused. 

"I had an insurance policy of my own and I bought a fake and threw out the real elixir" Fabian said as Victor got up. 

"You threw it away?" he sounded broken. 

"Your brilliant Fabian, I love you" Nina hugs him and Fabian blushes. 

"Um hello, the night is not over yet" I said to everyone then turned to Jerome "You owe me a dance" I said and we start to leave. 

"You guys go, I will meet you there" Nina said and we left to go to the school.