...you choose...

i stopped skimble by holding his paw.i need to do something right now skimble,i'm sorry but i have to leave now.is everything all right(y/n)?don't hesitate to tell me!i-i hurt munkustrap.skimbleshanks looked at me in surprise.is that why you have been acting so weird he said.y-yes i said while putting my head down.i understand he said calmly.i guess we shouldn't be mates then he said.i wiped the tars off my face and hugged him.i-i guess w-we shouldn't then..he pet me and gave me my gift.thank you.he gave me a warm smile and held my paws.anything for my sweet kitten he said and walked into the train.we waved goodbye as the train departed.as soon as it left i heard rustling from the bushes.i saw some ears and a tail pop out.suddenly rum tum tugger came out of them!why did he have to come this time and day?hey there cute cat he said.hello tugger.i couldn't help but overhear what you were talking about he said.oh you did?i see you don't have a mate anymore.and you don't want to got with a loser like my brother.he is not a loser!can you at least listen?fine i will.as i was saying,i have so much more!you do know your lucky to have a tom like me chasing after a normal queen like you!so that's what i am to you tugger?a normal queen?!YOU'RE WORSE THEN A DOG TUGGER!i pushed him and walked to try and find munkustrap.i could hear tugger's footsteps behind me.i saw a grey and black tail.that has to be him!munkustrap i said as i hugged him.he jumped up and pushed me.LEAVE (Y/N) RIGHT NOW!suddenly a paw pulled my tail.ow!it was macavity!he grabbed me by my neck and took his claws out.give me that cat and nobody gets hurt he said.i was in the middle of munkustrap,rum tum tugger,and macavity.what do i do?

(𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓼𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓪𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼? 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻<3)