Knife Shoes

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Day 1-[Weather, Slice of Life] ♥

'Snow'

'It's snowing' Katsuki thought.

"C'mon Kacchan, turn that frown upside down" Kaminari says as he wraps his arm around Katsuki's shoulders. Grunting, Katsuki shoves Kaminari's arm off of him. "Don't fucking call me that."

"Hey Bakubro, You don't like snow because it messes with your quirk, right?" Kirishima asks, earning a yeah so what from Katsuki.

"Well I heard that Todoroki has never been allowed to play in snow before" Kirishima smirks.

"Oh yeah, isn't that out door skating rink open later today" Kaminari grins as he stands next to Kirishima.

"Okay I get it, now shut up stupid extras!" Katsuki says as he stomps away. "Awwe he totally loves us, Kiribro"

--

"Where are we going Katsuki?" Shouto asks.

Katsuki then tightens his hold on Shouto's hand and mumbles "its a surprise". Shouto smiles lightly before squeezing Katsuki's hand back.

"Ice Skating?"

"The stupid extras -friends Katsuki- yeah whatever, they said it was open and since your dad is an asshole I though we could.. y'know". 'God this is so embarrassing I should have just got a movie for us to watch or something'. Shouto's eyes widened for a second before he squeezes Katsuki's hand and smiles. "Thank you Katsuki"

"Yeah, yeah lets go Halfie" Katsuki blushes, pulling Shouto towards the Skating rink.

--

Katsuki was great at everything. Ice skating is no exception, Katsuki was skating near the entrance of the rink waiting for Shouto to tie his skates. "Huurray up Peppermint!".

Katsuki closes his eyes for only a second and-bang!

"What the fu-" Katsuki looks up too see a blushing Shouto, gripping onto Katsuki for his dear life.

"Woah you okay" Katsuki holds onto Shouto's elbows. Shouto looks up from his shaky legs to look Katsuki in the eyes. "Y-yeah, just never been ice skating before"

"What really? but your quirk?"

"Katsuki, when I skate on my ice I don't wear knife shoes" Shouto deadpans. Or he would have if a small child didn't bump into him making him slip forward. Luckily Katsuki kept him up by wrapping his arms around Shouto's waist.

"Here let me show you how" Katsuki says carefully taking Shouto's hands and starts to pull him along the ice.

After a couple of laps around the ice rank- Katsuki was about to let go of one of Shouto's hand. "What are you doing?"

"Letting go of one of your hand"

"What? Don't."

"Why not?"

"I'll fall"

"No you wont" Katsuki then pulls Shouto forwards using the ice to cup his cheek and peck him on the lips.

"Do you trust me?"

Shouto looks at their conjoined hands and smiles. "Yeah".

Extra

"Katsu what are you doing?"

"Trying to get the damn snow out your hair... and your hair is really soft"

"..."

"Shou?"

"...!"

"Ah shit Shouto you're on fire!"