11

Taeyong has already finished his exams and was already waiting by the gate for Jaehyun until the man showed was walking towards the boy. Taeyong smiled at him and met his halfway.

Jaehyun smiled, "How were the exams?"

The man asked for the boy's bag and Taeyong just gave it to him before they walked home.

"It was fine. I still have other subjects to take for the next three days so I'll need to study," Taeyong answered.

"What do you want for a snack? I'll cook it for you. I've been watching cooking shows while waiting for you."

The boy looked at the man who was looked at him, waiting for his answer. Taeyong just smiled timidly and shrugged as his eyes goes back on trail of the empty street.

"I don't know. Anything will do. Anything that you want to cook for me."

Jaehyun nodded and silence took them over. The wind touched their skin and the sky has a beautiful blue color. Somehow, Jaehyun looks good on sky blue. He looks so cute on it. Everything looks good on Jaehyun, let's just admit it.

"Taeyongie..."

Taeyong hummed.

"I think I'm in love."

The boy gasped, "Is it a hybrid too? That's good! When will you let me meet her?"

Jaehyun laughed. Taeyong blushed at the cuteness and dimples the man showed.

"W-Why...are you laughing?" Taeyong asked.

"It's you."

The boy furrowed his eyebrows, "Eh? Me?"

The man nodded.

"I'm in love with you."

Taeyong started studying as soon as they came back. He was trying hard to focus on his textbook but Jaehyun was bugging his mind. Every time he remembered what he said, his heart starts beating too fast for his liking.

His face was also too hot and he can't stop thinking about the man. He felt this right from the start, when he saw Jaehyun for the first time. Who wouldn't have a fast heartbeat after seeing someone like him?

To add to that, Jaehyun's really caring and there's no one like him. He hasn't been with anyone for the last three years and having someone for the first time is really new to him. Maybe he just got really attached to him.

"Ah...Get out of my mind..." Taeyong mumbled, "Get out..."

Suddenly, a knock was heard and made him look at the man at his doorframe.

"It's dinner time," Jaehyun said.

Taeyong slowly nodded. He turned the lamp off before he goes out of bedroom. He promised he'll try not to get things very awkward. He just couldn't stop thinking about the confession.

Both of them sat down. Taeyong looked at Jaehyun who looked unbothered by everything. Now, the boy was getting frustrated. He wanted not get too bothered by it.

"Taeyong."

"Hm? Y-Yes?" Taeyong jumped.

Jaehyun looked at him worriedly, "Are...you okay?"

The boy flinched, "O-Of course...Let's eat? Thank you for the food!"

Taeyong started eating and set everything that was bugging aside.

After dinner, Jaehyun told Taeyong to study instead of cleaning the apartment. Since Jaehyun has been living with him, the boy felt very comfortable with his schedule. He could do his assignments and study early. Jaehyun has been a great help.

"Just a few minutes, I was asking him to get out of mind and now, I'm praising him..." Taeyong groaned, "How funny, Taeyong."

He tried to focus on his studies and aimed to have a passing score tomorrow. He also studying only two of the subjects so he'll be finishing early tonight.

"Taeyongie?"

Taeyong looked beside him and saw Jaehyun seating down on the edge of his bed.

"I just finished cleaning," Jaehyun said.

Taeyong nodded and smiled, "Thank you. I'll be finishing soon too, then we could sleep."

The man nodded then the boy goes back on reading his textbook.

"Taeyong."

"Hm?"

"Can I hug you?"

Taeyong looked with wide eyes.

"E-Eh?" the boy blushed.

Jaehyun was just too innocent to know these things. Taeyong turned his head as he felt himself blushing.

"O-Okay."

Suddenly, Taeyong was asked to stand up and so he did. Jaehyun moved to seat on Taeyong's chair before the boy sat down on his lap. Taeyong blushed even more. He can't believe he's in this position.

Slowly, arms slid around his slim waist and pulled his back against the man's chest. Jaehyun also propped his chin on Taeyong's shoulder.

Somehow, Taeyong felt very comfortable. He just pouted and rubbed Jaehyun's head as he continued studying with Jaehyun reading with him.

A/N: i'm paralyzed by how fluff this is

(i'll cut it with smut)

Love lots ♥