Chapter 5: Lee Jeno

Começar do início

"This is a nice room." Jeno plainly said and Renjun laughed as he made his way in behind Jeno.

"Thanks, I painted it myself." Renjun grinned and Jeno stared at him shocked before hitting himself in the head.

"Right, art department," Jeno muttered as he shifted to the table Renjun and the other boy stood by.

"So before we discuss tattoo placement, I wanted to introduce you to our new intern, Na Jaemin." Renjun motioned to the pink-haired boy who stood beside him.

"Hi, I'm Na Jaemin. I'm here to learn and observe and then eventually become a tattooist myself." He laughed lightly, running his hand through his pink locks.

"Hi Jaemin, I'm Jeno." Jeno smiled at the angelic-looking boy. He then blinked shaking himself out of his thoughts about Jaemin and looked back to Renjun who was staring at Jeno as if he was reading his thoughts. Renjun seemed to shake himself out of his own thoughts and motioned for Jeno to have a sit.

Jeno sat tentatively down on the table and started to become anxious as Renjun moved to stand in front of him. Renjun seemed to immediately notice Jeno's spike in nerves and put his hand reassuringly on Jeno's thigh.

"Is this your first tattoo?" Renjun quirked his head to the side as his thumb ran back and forth across Jeno's thigh.

"U-uh y-yes." Jeno stuttered, cursing at himself. He could only focus on Renjun's touch. His hand on Jeno's leg and his thumb running back and forth. Jeno felt his stomach turn over and Renjun's touch sent shivers down his spine. Jeno took a quick inhale as Renjun's hand hit his thigh lightly and Jeno blinked looking into Renjun's amused eyes.

"I asked where you wanted it." Renjun clarified for the confused and dazed boy.

"Oh sorry," Jeno let out a shaky breath, "Um somewhere easily hidden?" He offered, not knowing exactly where he wanted it but definitely not out in the open.

Renjun gave Jeno a wicked grin before responding and Jeno felt his heart rate quicken again.

"Well spots, where you can easily hide tattoos, could be on your hip bone maybe," Renjun said, his hand leaving Jeno's thigh and moving to ghost over Jeno's hip bone, "Or maybe your inner thigh?" Renjun looked back up at the flustered boy as he placed his hand on Jeno's inner thigh.

"W-well Uh," Jeno swallowed thickly, flickering his eyes over to Jaemin who seemed as equally amused as Renjun, "I think my hip bone is fine." Renjun nodded in confirmation.

"Well now that's settled could you please lay down for me and unbutton your pants?"

Jeno felt his face heat up and blinked several times. "W-what?" He stuttered and Renjun laughed at the decomposed boy.

"Your hip bone Jeno, I need to be able to see it and touch it to tattoo it." The boy explained and Jeno gave him an awkward smile.

"Sorry." He lightly laughed and Renjun waved away his apology again before turning to talk to Jaemin. He seemed to be explaining something but Jeno's mind was completely gone.

He laid down on Renjun's table and unbuttoned his jeans, his fingers shaking as he pushed them down and looked down in despair as he realized his underwear covered his hip bones. He sighed dejectedly and laid his head back on the table staring at the ceiling. A long time of period passed and Jeno almost wondered if they had left the room and he was just laying there by himself.

"Hey Jeno," Jaemin's face came into view above him and gave him a reassuring smile, "Renjun just finished designing your tattoo and he's gonna start soon. Now, this'll hurt, especially since this is your first one," Jaemin explained and Jeno suddenly felt sick.