"Yaar Shivanya I'm missing you. Kabhi to pati ko bhi time de diya kro. I'm waiting for you. Adhe ghante me tum mujhe mere samne chahiye. Or koi na nhi sunni mujhe."

He cut the call and started staring her photo lovingly. After sometime he got a call from Shivanya's number. He picked it.

"Kya hua?? Dekho mujhe koi bahana nhi sunna you've to come."

He thought it was Shivanya but alas he doesn't even know what is going to happen.

"Mr Ritik main Shivanya nhi yaha ka police inspector bol rha hoon. Is ladki ka abhi abhi ek major accident ho gaya hay and we're sorry to say she's no more. Ap please jaldi se city hospital aa jaiye. Apko unki body mil jayegi."

Inspector cut the call. Ritik felt his whole world is crushing down. He was unable to react. Phone fell from his hand.

The place was empty now. Only the photo of Shivanya was there fully decorated with flowers. He looked around Everybody has gone to their own work but nobody notice him. He looked at her smiling face.

"Bohot buri ho tum. Bohot buri. I hate you Mrs Raheja. I hate you." He whispered.

"But you know I love you." She laughed.

Ritik turned and saw Shivanya standing inside the room. Tears roll down from his eyes. The unstoppable tears. He entered into the room and about to touch her. But she disappeared. He smiled bitterly.

"Tumhe bohot maza ata hay na mujhe tang krne me??"

He sat on the bed. Their happy moments were flashing in his mind. Her smile, her anger, her craziness, her cravings everything was flashing in his mind.

He looked at the wall where there was many pictures of them of her were hanging. In every picture she was smiling brightly. Suddenly he felt a soft touch over his hand. He turned and saw Shivanya sitting beside him. Smiling as usual.

"Shivanya..." He whispered.

She wiped his tears and tell him not to cry. He smiled a little.

"Please wapas aa jao." He begged.

"Or main q aau?? Tum to hamesha mujhe gussa dilate ho."

"I promise main bilkul obedient bn jaunga. Tumhe kabhi tang nhi karunga. Kabhi gussa nhi dilaunga. Tum please wapas aa jao."

"Main to yehi hoon. Tumhare sath. Tumhare pas. Dekho."

She covered his eyes by her hand. All he could see was Shivanya. Yes he could she her every time even when his eyes are closed. He opened his eyes and find himself sitting in the room alone.