Meeting of Two Minds

Start from the beginning

Then there came the last day before they arrived at Castle Black.

She was aware of the history of Castle Black -- of the type of men that worked and resided there -- but she was not afraid of any men making attempts on her life. Robb Stark had sought refuge with his bastard brother, Jon Snow, who had been rumored to grow a tight relation with the Wildlings. They'd agreed to help take back the bastard's home. 

And she supposed that was not enough, as they had chosen to bargain with the Dragon Princess. 

Spitefully, the day before her arrival, she donned a tight-fitted long sleeved leather tunic and pants, paired with black leather gloves that were lined on the inside with soft black fur. On the back of her top was the sigil of House Targaryen in bold red print; she chose to wear no cloak for that reason, as she wanted it to be prominently displayed. 

Her maids styled her hair with being half braided up, and the rest loose in a mass of silver waves. They placed the three-headed silver dragon clip into her hair and, and to pay homage to her mother's home, she slid a band engraved with a viper onto her index finger. On the other hand, a ring with the head of a dragon with red rubies for eyes. 

Her maids had also donned her lips with a dark pink hue and she had stiffened at the action, realizing she was being made to look pretty for the King of the North. She resisted the urge to tell them to cease as they pinched color into her cheeks. 

It was eventually one of the other maids that waved them all off, remarking, "the Princess is beautiful without any of that. She captures all's attention with no effort. Surely the King of the North will fall over at first glance."

Lyra laughed at the comment.

Once more, she allowed her army to move forward first, allowing them to arrive at Castle Black.  She mounted Vhagara's back and hooked her feet on top of her dragon's spine, leaning forward and bracing herself with a deep breath. 

Then they took flight.

THE WOLF

    "SO, it had to come this?"

Robb Stark dismounted from his horse, his brother following close behind them as they moved through the crowd of banner man that stood rigid and watchful of the dark figures that began to cross the expanse of miles between them. 

Robb stopped and stood at the forefront, Grey Wind joining them and Ghost close behind. He folded his hands in front of him and sighed, glancing at Jon out of his peripheral, "I've explained it multiple times."

And he had. Jon had been reluctant at first to trust the Dragon Princess -- and the Mother of Dragons -- but they had no choice in the budding war between not only the Boltons, but the Army of The Dead. Without Naelyra and Daenerys Targaryen and their dragons, they would stand no chance against the dead.