Engagement(4): Chapter 64

Start from the beginning

As they went on the stage, everyone clapped their hands welcoming the couple. Mr. Xiao and Mr. Wang thanked everyone for attending the event.

Meantime, Zhan kept looking at Yibo while the latter looked at the guests.

After everything, putting his hands in his pocket, Zhan fished out the infamous $4000 engagement ring and knelt before Yibo.

"Wang Yibo, I know I did many faults and didn't inform you about anything. But I promise that I will take care if every moment. I love you and I will love you until I die and if there is a life after that, I'll love you then too. Will you give me a chance to take care of you? Will you marry me, Wang Yibo?"

As Zhan finished his words, almost everyone cheered Yibo to say yes. Yibo stood frozen at his place. A drop of tears escaped his eyes. He missed his Zhan's voice, his missed his cute confessions, he missed everything about his Zhan.

Zhan looked at Yibo as he didn't give any response. Yibo's lips curved up into a faint smile while his eyes were filled with different emotions, too many emotions to describe.

"Yes." Yibo smiled.

Zhan's lips stretched wide forming a huge smile. He stood up and opened his palm. Yibo softly put his hand on Zhan's and Zhan slid the ring into Yibo's ring finger.

"It looks beautiful," Zhan mumbled and implanted a soft kiss on Yibo's knuckles.

Yibo smiled and took Zhan's hand in his. He put his hand in his pocket and fished out the couple ring of the infamous $4000 ring.

 He put his hand in his pocket and fished out the couple ring of the infamous $4000 ring

Zhan's eyes widened as his eyes recognized the ring.

"Y-you...bought this for me?" Zhan uttered breathlessly, as he looked at Yibo. Tears swelled in his eyes, holding different emotions in them.

"Do you think I bought this for someone else?" Yibo smiled and slid the ring into Zhan's ring finger. "It looks beautiful." Yibo smiled.

As their engagement happened, the guests started to clap their hands, cheering the newly engaged couple. The girls started to scream saying that they were an ideal couple.