This sentence made the entire library pavilion’s students sucked in a breath of cold air.

This bet…..

It was more exciting than betting with money or whatsoever!

It was totally using their pride as a stake.

“Xiao Yu, isn’t this bet a little too…..” Ye Qing Luo’s eyes suddenly enlarged as she quickly ran down the stairs, grabbing Liu Xiao Yu’s arm.

“No matter.” Liu Xiao Yu shrugged as her face was calm, “We’ve just returned to the academy so we need some happy events to trigger the students’ learning passion, as well as entertainment.”

“But…”

“I’ll bet!” Not waiting for Ye Qing Luo’s hemming and hawing to end, Ye Qing Qian had already opened her mouth.

At this moment, Ye Qing Qian was totally certain that Ye Qing Luo was putting on a brave front.

She wanted to make Ye Qing Luo kneel down in public, to make her climb out of the library pavilion’s entrance.

She wanted Ye Qing Luo to not be able to lift up her head in public!

“Bet! Bet! Bet!”

The surrounding students saw Ye Qing Qian agreed without any hesitation and this bet was so interesting so they all took interest.

One by one they all started cheering on.

Ye Qing Qian put on a smile, “Seventh Sister, don’t say that Eldest Sister is not giving you a chance. If you come with me obediently to the faculty council to accept your punishment, then Eldest Sister can treat that this bet didn’t happen.”

Chapter 643: Library Pavilion’s bet (4)

Translator: Misty Cloud Translations  Editor: Misty Cloud Translations

Ye Qing Luo laughed lightly filled with irony, “I’m thinking on behalf of Eldest Sister’s reputation.”

Pausing for a moment as though she had a slip of tongue as she covered her pink lips and shook her head, “I’ve forgotten that Eldest Sister has no more reputation to speak about today.”

This sentence spiked Ye Qing Qian’s smile so much that it instantly congealed on her face.

Her fingers clenched tightly as the vein on her forehead popped out, “Stop with the rubbish! Are you betting or not!”

“Eldest Sister is already embarrassed enough, are you sure you want to play so big?” Ye Qing Luo narrowed her eyes as she gazed at her with a cold smile, “Moreover, whether I can head up to the second storey of the library pavilion has nothing to do with Eldest Sister right.”

Ye Qing Qian was spiked by Ye Qing Luo’s words until her expression was filled with anger as her delicate face was masked with a layer of frost.

The black qi within her beautiful eyes instantly formed a hurricane.

“Student Ye Qing Luo, this is the academy. I cannot stand on your side with so many students around just because you’re my sister.” Ye Qing Qian clenched her teeth tightly, “If you’re able to proceed freely without any obstruction, then I will kneel down right now!”

Looked like Ye Qing Qian had hardened her heart to make Ye Qing Luo embarrass herself in front of everyone.

Ye Qing Luo’s lips curled up in disdain as she scoffed lightly.

Thinking of using the same way to ruin her reputation/

Was it really that easy to achieve?

Even though her reputation was in a mess and suffering provocation causing her character to undergo a huge change, but this shell was still a shell.