Jisoo

AT THE KITCHEN (before Chae shouted Ella's name)

Yeri is sitting on the chair surrounded by the girls. Lisa and Chaeyoung are both in front of her standing. When Jennie wakes up and ask where Jisoo is, they know something happened while they are gone shopping.

"Do you want to tell us something?" Chaeyoung asked their friend "Tell you what?"

"Who cooked that soup and why is Jen asking where Jisoo is?" Lisa answered.

"I told you I'm the one who cooked that soup and why would Jisoo be here?"

"Yeri, only Jisoo cook this kind of soup. I know it because I saw her cooked it if Ella is sick." Seulgi butted in "You can't cook." Joy added.

"You hurt my feelings for a moment there but it's okay."

"Yerim!" the girl shouted "That's my recipe; my late late late late late and very late grandma gave that recipe to me."

"Your grandma is that old dude?" Joy asked but receives a glare from Chaeyoung "Sorry, go on." Joy said. Chaeyoung was about to ask something when her phone rings. She saw Dr. Song's name flashing on her screen.

"Hold on a sec, I have to answer this." She said to the girls "Hello Dr. Song?" Chaeyoung said and when Yeri hears it she whispered 'Fuck we forgot about the doctor' but Lisa hears it.

"Hello Ms. Park, are you doing something right now?" he asked "Uhm nothing, can I do something for you?"

"No, I just want to tell you Jennie's blood test result. It came out positive and there's no infection. The cause can be stress and fatigue." Chaeyoung didn't respond because she's thinking when did Dr. Song get Jennie's blood?

"Just continue giving her the medicine I prescribed and of course complete bed rest for the next three days and she'll be fine then. She's lucky Mrs. Kim is there and called me to check up on her." The blonde girl still didn't respond and it the doctor notices it.

"Ms. Park, are you still there?" he asked "Uhm yes doctor. Ah thank you and we'll give Jennie proper bed rest. Thanks again." And she ended the call. She then looks at Yeri who is smiling at her.

"Did you call Dr. Song?" she asked Yeri "N-Yes!"

"Dr. Song said 'Mrs. Kim' not 'Ms. Kim'" Lisa then looks at Chaeyoung "Mrs. Kim?"

"Yeah and I don't think it's Jennie's mother and you know the reason why. There's only one Mrs. Kim in her life right now, her wife, Jisoo."

"Her surname is Kim, Chaeyoung, and I'm a Kim too." Yeri said and this time the blonde girl had enough of it. She walks towards Yeri and place both of her hands on the side of the chair.

"You will tell me what we need to know or I'll show you what kind of terminator I can be." Chaeyoung said "Okay... well... I'm Mrs. Kim." Yeri answered; Lisa pulls Chaeyoung away from the girl and tell her to call on Ella.

"ELLA! CAN YOU COME HERE AT THE KITCHEN FOR A SEC?!" she shouted and look at Yeri "You're not going to stand up from that chair unless you give us a serious answer." She added.