"This is the best part whenever I get sick." Jennie said out of nowhere, Ella looks at her momma and saw a small smile on her face "Your mom always cook this soup for me. She knows that I don't have appetite most of the time and I don't want to drink my medicine also." And Ella chuckles.

"I don't know why but she knows how to make the pain go away." Jennie look at soup and think about Jisoo "I'm really stupid huh?"

"Why momma?" Ella asked "Because I keep on hurting the only person who loves me more than herself."

"The only person, who believes in me, didn't leave me when everyone else does and gave up everything so I can be happy." Jennie blinks her eyes a couple of times to stop the tears from falling "She should be hating me right now but instead, she came here and take care of me for even a short time." She added.

"She doesn't hate you momma, don't say that." Ella answered "I do know that you two are getting a divorce." The brunette then look at her daughter, shock on what she hears.

"At first I don't want that to happen because I want us to be complete but in the end, I respect mom's decision." She explains "I know she still loves you mom. I may not know or understand what's happening between the two of you but there's one thing that I know." Ella then looks at her momma.

"She's hurting right now and in order to stop the pain, she needs to let you go."

"But I don't want to let go." Jennie answered "I won't sign those divorce papers. I'll fight for your mom. I'll show her that I can change and be a good mother to you."

"How are you going to do that? I think mom won't let you travel back and forth from LA to Atlanta." Ella ask "I'm still thinking of a way baby but don't worry, I promise you, I'll do anything to win your mom back."

Ella nods her head and hugs her momma "I know you can do it and I'll help you think of a plan." The little redhead answered.

"Two heads are better than one huh?"

"We can ask for Aunt Yeri's help momma if you want."

"Ah no baby, let's leave her out of this, okay?" Ella laughs when Jennie winks at her then they hear Chaeyoung's voice shouting.

"ELLA! CAN YOU COME HERE AT THE KITCHEN FOR A SEC?!"

"Go help your Aunt Yeri before Chae cuts her head off." They both laugh and Ella stands up but before she leaves, she takes out a piece of paper in her pocket "Mom told me to give it to you before she left." The little redhead said and run towards the kitchen. Jennie places her bowl on the table and carefully unfolds the paper. She smiles when she notice Jisoo's penmanship and silently read her letter for the brunette.

Hey Jennie! Sorry if I didn't wake you up before I left, the doctor told me you need to have plenty of rest so that's why. You should take care of yourself and please have some rest once in a while. We're not getting any younger.

Jennie chuckles and continue on reading.

I'll send you a text message once I'm in Atlanta. Sorry if I can't stay any longer. Anyway, drink your medicine on time and there's some soup left. Just find a way how will you explain it to the girls. So bye for now and get well soon.