"I'm telling that to myself." Ella watches her mother tilt her head to the left "What? There's nothing wrong with that."

The brunette rubs her forehead and let out a deep sigh, she already caused a scene a while ago while banging and yelling at the door, so she's trying to calm herself down and ask her daughter again.

"You know what, forget it. If you're done buying things you need then let's get out of here." Jennie opens the door and sees a lot of people waiting for them outside.

You need to control your temper Kim.

Ella sees the people too and decided to say something "She always does that when she gets worried. I'm her only sister and she just wants me to be safe." She says with a smile on her face.

"Though sometimes she's overreacting, I'm lucky to have a big sister like her." Ella then holds her mother's hand and pulls her where their shopping cart is and walks towards the cashier.

The two goes to In n out to eat. Jennie ordered cheeseburgers for both of them and additional French fries for the little girl. They are sitting at the table near the window. Ella is in deep thinking and playing with her fries while the brunette takes a bite on her burger.

I need a help from someone other than Aunt Lisa and Aunt Seulgi to pull this one off.

"Ella." Jennie says but it seems like her daughter didn't hear her.

There's nothing wrong if she finds out that I'm talking to my biological mother. I told her that she's the one who drops me off here right?

 Jennie calls her daughter's attention again but still the little redhead is staring on the fries she's holding.

But that's not the problem E, you need to give a phone number that is working and also the name of the camp you're in and make sure it's existing!

Ella stuff the fries she's holding into her mouth and sighs. Jennie on the other hand is just watching her daughter silently and the reason why is, she's not good at comforting someone but this time she knows she has to.

"What's wrong?" she asks "Huh?"

"I'm asking you what's wrong. You haven't said a word to me or annoyed me since we got here."

"Oh it's nothing, I'm just tired." Jennie smirks at her "You can't fool me. You're Jisoo's daughter so I know that look on your face."

Ella just looks at her and stuff another piece of fries in her mouth "Come on, tell me."

"I just miss my mom, that's all." Though it's just a few hours since this little girl appears on her doorstep, Jennie is getting used to it. She's always alone, yes there are lots of girls dying to get her attention but she knows what they want from her.

She won't admit it yet but she's kinda liking having a daughter now.

"Oh I see." She answers and leans her back on her chair "If you want, I can send you back to your mother."

"Or just tell me if you don't want me to be here so I'll ask my mom to book me a flight home." And the little girl rolled her eyes at her.

Well she's definitely 101% KIM! God the rolling of eyes and being sarcastic is showing!

"I want you here with me." Jennie answers "Honestly speaking, I'm happy that you're here with me now." Ella smiles at her.

"But don't tell anyone about that, I have a reputation to take care of."

"Don't worry mom, you're secret is safe with me." The older Kim winks at her and they both laugh. After they ate and was on their way to the ice cream store when Jennie's phone beep. It's a text from Chaeyoung saying that she needs to come by at the studio to sign some important papers and that she has no time going to her house.